What are you playing now?

LadyCrimson

Huh, the iOS app store offers a pretty big selection of Final Fantasy games: 1-5, Tactics, Dimensions and All the Bravest. Maybe Ill start from the beginning.

6 is coming soon too.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Expeditions: Conquistador

The way I set up the party this time means that I can actually explore without my party starving. Been exploring the map but not actually getting into many battles. I wonder if the game has any time limits? I hope not, because I haven't completed many quests on this island.

Expeditions: Conquistador

The way I set up the party this time means that I can actually explore without my party starving. Been exploring the map but not actually getting into many battles. I wonder if the game has any time limits? I hope not, because I haven't completed many quests on this island.

There is only one mission that has a time limit. The rest is pretty much at your pace.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

The DLC weapons seem well integrated so far. They're not just dumped into your inventory with a bunch of cash at the start of the game. Though they're easy enough to find in that first mission.

I don't remember my system performing this miserably with the original though. I basically have it on the lowest possible settings and I may be barely hitting 30.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Wut, is it out already? I thought release is 25th or something.

/Edit: Steam says "This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 16 hours".

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

The temptation to buy the early access to Spacebase DF-9 grew intolerable, so I went and got it even though I was perfectly aware of it's lightyears from being finished status. And even in it's basically not even a tech demo state I'm loving it!

It does need a lot of work still, no doubt about it. Majority of the features they are planning aren't in yet and those that are can be a bit buggy. My security team I send to check out a nearby derelict ship died because they couldn't find a way in it and ran out of oxygen  :p

Hoping to get some Bloodbowl or Borderlands 2 in this evening after about 1800GMT.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

http://imgur.com/a/2H1Ey (sorry they seemed to have uploaded a bit random)

Comparing them to JFSOCC's screens... obviously every cheater in the world plays easy, and the world statistics are a joke.

* I did a whole bunch less missions and alien kills, yet the same amount of deaths (in easy vs. classic of all things) :/

* I somehow made battles last longer than him on classic (what the?)

On to Dragon Commander!

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Ok, so I bought Assassin's Creed Revelations, but I had never played Brotherhood.  I didn't want to miss the story, so I am watching the youtube movie version of Brotherhood to get caught up.  It feels a bit silly, but I really didn't want to run around Italy anymore after finishing AC2.  

The movie is 3 hours long, so I'll start on Revelations after I finish it tonight.

I'd say Brotherhood is better than Revelations. And it's not the same parts of Italy as in AC2, specifically you're stuck in Rome rather than wandering between Tuscany, Forli, and Venice. It's biggest problem is just that it's so much shorter than AC2 was, but that's overall remedied with the "synch" %, and the ability to replay the game. 

Revelations was a bit of a letdown IMO. Shorter still, and the game being to split up into two stories that Ezio is on that don't interact except when the devs go "Oh dear, we need to link these!"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I hope Revelations is shorter, AC2 was too long.  I watched the movie version of Brotherhood and was happy I did, I simply didn't want to run around Italy anymore, even if it was Rome.  So far I'm in some snowy fortress and I'm enjoying the change of scenery.  My plan is to buy AC3 during a winter Steam Sale and play that after Revelations.

• Like 1

That'd be a good plan. I still think that once you're able to you go pick up Bloodlines. I think it's overall the best game so far, but then again Black Flag has been seeing some impressive publicity behind it and seems to be coming together solidly from what I've heard.

But then again, this is Ubisoft, who's marketing crew is either phenominal, or really terrible depending on the item being marketed.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Wut, is it out already? I thought release is 25th or something.

/Edit: Steam says "This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 16 hours".

For americans its out 5 days before us lowly europeans...

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

http://imgur.com/a/2H1Ey (sorry they seemed to have uploaded a bit random)

Comparing them to JFSOCC's screens... obviously every cheater in the world plays easy, and the world statistics are a joke.

* I did a whole bunch less missions and alien kills, yet the same amount of deaths (in easy vs. classic of all things) :/

* I somehow made battles last longer than him on classic (what the?)

On to Dragon Commander!

Congrats man! now after Dragon Commander I expect you to succeed on normal ;)

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Finished Splinter Cell: Blacklist on the realistic difficulty.  You people should be proud of me.  I usually wuss out and play the easiest settings only.  I'm even going to attempt professional setting after I take a bit of a break from it.

• Like 2

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Bought "How To Survive" on steam this morning.  Played only an hour or so but enjoying it so far.  It's a zombie survival action/rpg game, but with isometric view instead of first or third person view.  The item crafting is quite good.  You need to discover recipes for items, from armour to weapons (bows, crossbows, home made shotguns, etc.) to first aid, or you can use trial and error to discover recipes on your own.  Kovac is an interesting character also.  :)

http://store.steampowered.com/video/250400

• Like 1

Playing a little mix of X3: Terran Conflict and Borderlands 2 while I wait for BF4 and X: Rebirth.

Good call, I may fire up some X3:TC this weekend myself.

In the meantime, I'm all about Euro Truck Simulator 2 when I'm at home on my lappy.  I'm high enough level now that I now have access to some pretty decent trucks.  I've got a MAN 6x2 with the raised sleeper and 480 hp, 2300 torque.  It does chew up gas fairly quickly, but it's a beast pulling heavy loads up inclines and it drives so silky smooth at high speed.  I also have a 480 hp Renault Magnum 4x2 that my hired driver runs.  I'm starting to expand my business into multiple drivers, though I don't see myself ever getting larger than a couple of garages and less than 10 total drivers.  I'm just not looking to do that much micromanaging.

While on the go I'm rocking Final Fantasy V on my Android.  That won't be changing any time soon.  FF5 is a 50+ hour game, and when you're playing less than an hour a day in 10-15 minute chunks, that will go a long way.  I doubt I'll get bored of it any time soon either, on account of the game being so awesome.  I miss Square, the real Square, a lot.  Damn you, Enix, for devouring its soul and spitting it out.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Finished Honest Hearts. It's, eh, okay. Pretty to be sure, the kind of thing I'd like to see more in the genre, as opposed to every square inch of the world being bombed out rubble. But it was an uphill battle from the start as I've never really liked the concept of mostly-stereotypical tribal societies in future settings, and ultimately I could sympathise with neither of the two leaders' agendas. I guess I really am a sneering imperialist, even though I didn't actually take the perk. And then the MMO-esque fetch quests and simplistic "kill X" quests and the result is really just a standard sidequest just with an alternate landscape. I mean ultimately, there's wasn't any reason for the hoop-jumping when in terms of the narrative, you could have just marched into the hostile tribe's territory and taken them all out singlehandedly, thus solving everyone's problems in a fraction of the time. (Also, I have a problem with the alliteration causing me to say 'honest' with a hard H sound. Yeah. :p)

And the Narrows. Oh god, the Narrows.

Anyway - what's next? Dead Money or Old World Blues? At 30 I'm pretty much overlevelled for everything so that shouldn't be a factor.

Edited by Humanoid
  • Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Anyway - what's next? Dead Money or Old World Blues? At 30 I'm pretty much overlevelled for everything so that shouldn't be a factor.

Old World Blues is the best of the DLC's in my opinion, but it's better to play Dead Money first and then go for Old World Blues, because of all the little story references and stuff.

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.