To all of our backers and fans...

We have a small update for today, but it's not going to be the "big update".

Better'n'uttin;

Still trying to guess what el big updatio is though.  Big newz or showing off lots of stuff I'yde guess, the vertikal slyce mayhaps.

CORSAIR, n. A politician of the seas. ~The Devil's Dictionary

We have a small update for today, but it's not going to be the "big update".

Better'n'uttin;

Still trying to guess what el big updatio is though.  Big newz or showing off lots of stuff I'yde guess, the vertikal slyce mayhaps.

I'd guess a big ole vertikal finger...  As in the number one musket-sportin', cypher-flauntin', ethereal incidentin' point & click iso-you-paid-for-it-already RPG in development, tell ya what! 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

well the big update has to show some gameplay! its far tooooo long since we have seen anything but text and concept arts. so if the big update turns out to be a wall of text I will be really dissapointed. 

well the big update has to show some gameplay! its far tooooo long since we have seen anything but text and concept arts. so if the big update turns out to be a wall of text I will be really dissapointed. 

That's ironic. Would you be disappointed to if gameplay had walls of text? Because that's actually what a lot of backers would like to see in-game as well. :p

• Like 3

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

That's ironic. Would you be disappointed to if gameplay had walls of text? Because that's actually what a lot of backers would like to see in-game as well. :p

Save that for my birthday (April Fool's Day).

"Alright everyone! Time for some long-awaited IN-GAME FOOTAGE! 8D!!!!"

*shows in-game reading of a lore book on Orlans... and that's it*

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u