To all of our backers and fans...

Hello, everyone. We aren't doing an update this week because the team is hard at work on a very special update for the near future. Can't really talk about it right now, but we think it's going to be cool.

On our one year anniversary, we really just wanted to thank all of the fans and backers that have allowed us to make the game of our dreams. When we asked for your help in getting Eternity funded, you responded by making it one of the most successful Kickstarters in the site's history. Without your continuous feedback and support this game just wouldn't be possible. So, from the entire Obsidian team we give our most heartfelt thank you to our fans and backers.

Stay tuned!

-The Project Eternity Crew

• Like 19

Hello, everyone. We aren't doing an update this week because the team is hard at work on a very special update for the near future. Can't really talk about it right now, but we think it's going to be cool.

On our one year anniversary, we really just wanted to thank all of the fans and backers that have allowed us to make the game of our dreams. When we asked for your help in getting Eternity funded, you responded by making it one of the most successful Kickstarters in the site's history. Without your continuous feedback and support this game just wouldn't be possible. So, from the entire Obsidian team we give our most heartfelt thank you to our fans and backers.

Stay tuned!

-The Project Eternity Crew

I'm going to bed. Too grumpy.

Gladly supported though and will continue to do so in the future.

• Like 1

If I didn't have fever and a bad cough at the moment, I would be up and taking the next flight to Irvine with torches and pitchforks in my luggage.

Edit: But yeah, also glad to be of support and glad to be a part of it.

Edit Edit: C2B, what was that about a fulfillment site announcement today? ;D

Edited by SophosTheWise

Elan_song.gif

I would like to respond on behalf of multiple, multiple people here with the biggest "No, thank YOU!" I can muster. I will also add that the bounds of my disappointment at the lack of expected update are surpassed only by those of my further escalated excitement and anticipation of the coming update, like a surge of lave bursting from the side of a volcano, colliding with a crashing ocean wave, forming cool, obsidian (see what I did there?) shapes and patterns in the turmoil.

8D

• Like 5

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

So the big update has to either be a video walkthrough or the backer site, right?

... Or a video PLAYthrough! O_O

Which, admittedly, would probably be a demo, and not a video...

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Yeap happy one year, looking forward to hearing about whatever this new big update is.  Still feels strange to think it has been that long since the kickstarter happened, feels like it was a week ago sometimes.

They see us expectin'

They waitin'

Prolongin' updates tryin' to surprise us wit' sumthin' crazy

Everybody now, clap yo hands!

Tryin' to surprisin' wit sumthin' crazy

Edited by ryukenden
  • Like 1