Project Eternity and Surface Pro 2

Any chance the new Surface Pro 2 will be able to run Wasteland 2 well?

Here are the specs:

Operating system Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

CPU Dual-core 1.6 GHz (Turbo Boost to 2.7 GHz) Intel Core i5-4200U

Storage capacity 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB and microSDXC card reader

Memory 4/8 GB dual-channel DDR3-1600 (25.6 GB/sec)

Display 10.6 inches (27 cm) 1920 x 1080 px(208 ppi) ClearType HD screen with 16:9 aspect ratio

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4400

Sound Stereo speakers

eh, this isn't the right forum to ask that question, for so many reasons. 1. Not project eternity related, 2, wasteland 2 is not being run by obsidian, and 3, even if it were project eternity, I imagine this would go in the Project Eternity: Widgets and Bytes forum (which it doesn't)

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Stupid copy paste...

I asked the same question at the Wasteland 2 forums as I'm a backer there too, but I meant to ask about Project Eternity and its capabilities to run in a Surface 2 Pro...

Sorry for the confusion...

that graphics card is not exactly made for more than feeding images on the screen, but considering that PE will be mostly 2D, i dont think you will have problems

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.