Project Eternity Job Posting - Contract Writer

Seriously, who in their right mind studies Creative Writing?

I'm all for writing, I write a lot of short stories and poems (some of them even got published) and I'm well-connected in my local "writer scene". Nobody there (especially not the really good ones) would EVER take creative writing classes. :D

Elan_song.gif

Oh, by "contract writer" you mean "creative writer, to be hired as a contractor" rather than "person hired to write contracts." 

Almost got my hopes up there.  I'm much better at avoiding lexical ambiguity than I am at making up stories. 

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 5

Subcontractor
HEROES OF ADVENTURE, LLC
Party camp
Wherever

Contractor
Cassandra
Only named NPC in town

Contract Price:

5 gold and a +1 sword

Scope of Work

Contractor hereby agrees to furnish all necessary labor, material, equipment, services, trade permits and
other items required to complete the following portion of the Work described in the Contract, and
any work reasonably inferable therefrom, in accordance with this Contract, including but not limited to:
Killing Goblins, like a whole bunch.

Good luck with the search. I'd apply, but lacking a portfolio or even having progressed far enough that my fiction has been exposed to feedback, it would be fruitless.
  • Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Oh, by "contract writer" you mean "creative writer, to be hired as a contractor" rather than "person hired to write contracts." 

Almost got my hopes up there.  I'm much better at avoiding lexical ambiguity than I am at making up stories.

Haha. I seriously thought that, too, when I first read the thread title. I was thinking "Hmm... I guess they need a legal writer?" :)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u