What you did today

Rosbjerg

Found a chache of old pictures, from back when I had long curly hair.. Suddenly I'm ok with baldness.

Let me be the first to invite you to the Patrick Stewart look alike club.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Bought a goalkeeper ice hokey mask, a plastic butcher apron, tons of fake blood, a classic white undershirt and a rusty old axe. Can't wait to wear my ''crazy butcher costume'' at the Halloween party.  I'm even lifting harder than usual to get a little bit bigger for a better effect.    :w00t:

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Bought a goalkeeper ice hokey mask, a plastic butcher apron, tons of fake blood, a classic white undershirt and a rusty old axe. Can't wait to wear my ''crazy butcher costume'' at the Halloween party.  I'm even lifting harder than usual to get a little bit bigger for a better effect.    :w00t:

If it helps, I think I speak for many when I say you're quite scary enough.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Oh come on, I help old ladies cross the street!

I'm feeling sick right now. Had to bail from lecture to produce highly acidic vomit with a hint of bile. Going to take it easy tonight.

Everyone here has been puking their guts out lately, looks like it has become an international illness now. I feel left out. 

Edited by Woldan

Oh come on, I help old ladies cross the street!

I wouldn't consider tossing them like rag-dolls help.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

We had a PnP session tonight, and that friend wich has "some" issues being on time was supposed to drive me home tonight.

He said he should be there quite late(And we'd started without him, as was agreed), 8.45pm he tells us that he's too tired and won't make it.

Great fun, I asked another guy who was there and had a car if he could give me a ride home instead, he proceeds to whinge about how he's tired and has to go up early tomorrow and drive his dad, and so on. I had to jump on a train, wich is great "fun", and then had to walk from the nearest trainstation home, roughly 8 kilometres (Or 4371,6 Montes if you will) in pissing rain while wearing a hoodie and thin cloth pants.

I'm pretty certain, but waiting for verification, that my "oh so tired" friend actually stayed until roughly 2am when we usually end our sessions (So most of the others can go to work).

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Am I the only one who thinks the Range Rover driver completely deserved a beating?! All the news broadcasts say "biker gang attacks innocent motorist," yet the sight of that guy in his 6,000lb monster bulldozing a half-dozen motorcycles, paralyzing one of the riders, boils me to a scream.   

All Stop. On Screen.

Am I the only one who thinks the Range Rover driver completely deserved a beating?! All the news broadcasts say "biker gang attacks innocent motorist," yet the sight of that guy in his 6,000lb monster bulldozing a half-dozen motorcycles, paralyzing one of the riders, boils me to a scream.   

Did you read why he was forced into such actions? I mean these guys were attempting to shut down a new york street by using the fact that they existed to try to force people off the road.

1383219_4807510724248_84004848_n.jpg

My cat is learning how to work my phone.

• Like 1

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Got come pretty late, could only sleep for 2-3 hours and yet still exhausted.. So I get up at 5am, start feeling a bit weird, my throat gets really sore and then I start coughing up blood. Pretty worried at this point, what with sleep deprivation, exhaustion and everything. Luckily I live next to an ER and it was just a ruptured blood vessel in the back of my throat.

Great way to start a day though.

Fortune favors the bald.

Today I realised that we already have the concept of Military Aid to the Civil Authorities. MACA.

If we added Private Aid to the Civil Authorities, we'd have MACA/PACA.

s_MLM_v_V_f_75080038_252.jpg

This is clearly some Huxley-esque child programming. MACA/PACA would be the name of the junta agency brought in after some collapse of democracy. Comprising a mixture of Guards Colonels and the annointed representatives of Nestle and Boots.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Managed to get to sleep some point past 4am. Got woken up by a phone call just going 9am. I think I was coherent.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Hm, dang. Didn't realise it but they're doing the World Fantasy Convention just down in Brighton soon. Something like the second or third time it's happened outside of the US, and both of those were before 2000.

Unfortunately looks like they're already booked out. :(

On the slow fuse department, I've just realised that Woldan must be Arnold Schwarzenegger undercover. I mean, both Austrian, too.

I suspect Skynet has sent him here to terminate us.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Hm, dang. Didn't realise it but they're doing the World Fantasy Convention just down in Brighton soon. Something like the second or third time it's happened outside of the US, and both of those were before 2000.

You mean third time out of North America, surely?

Canada - 1984

UK - 1988

UK - 1997

Canada - 2001

Canada - 2008

Canada - 2012

UK - 2013

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

You mean third time out of North America, surely?

Canada - 1984

UK - 1988

UK - 1997

Canada - 2001

Canada - 2008

Canada - 2012

UK - 2013

Okay, that's what I meant :p As in not on that side of the Atlantic.

On the slow fuse department, I've just realised that Woldan must be Arnold Schwarzenegger undercover. I mean, both Austrian, too.

I always thought that Oby was a terminator, or some other sort of android.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'd think a Russian terminator would just attempt to kill everyone indiscriminately.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm a newer more advanced model than Arnie, my updated warfare program allows me to use my fabulous sexy Austrian accent to make you all commit suicide.

Logged onto Obsidian Entertainment's forums for the first time in like a year or more maybe. Hey

• Like 1

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.