Walsingham

An unknown number of students were killed when suspected Boko Haram gunmen attacked the College of Agriculture in northeastern Nigeria's Yobe state, BBC reported Sept. 29. The students were shot as they slept in their dormitory, and the gunmen set fire to some of the classrooms. The death toll has been reported to be as high as 50.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24322683

What an heroic attack against unarmed, sleeping, agricultural students.

No doubt the moral relativists of the board will put forward a clear concise argument as to why we should strive to understand these chaps, and not eradicate them. And I can only hope that Boko Haram will express their gratitude in an appropriate fashion.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yes they're cowardly, bloodthirsty, indoctrinated idiots but whiter shade of pale was quite a good tune.

Edit: Sorry, couldn't help it.

Edited by Nonek
  • Like 2

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Thing is, how would you exterminate them all? Usually they go hiding between normal civilians / peeps who don't have much to do with it. So you would not just battle them, but also innocent folks.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

An unknown number of students were killed when suspected Boko Haram gunmen attacked the College of Agriculture in northeastern Nigeria's Yobe state, BBC reported Sept. 29. The students were shot as they slept in their dormitory, and the gunmen set fire to some of the classrooms. The death toll has been reported to be as high as 50.

No doubt the moral relativists of the board will put forward a clear concise argument as to why we should strive to understand these chaps, and not eradicate them. And I can only hope that Boko Haram will express their gratitude in an appropriate fashion.

I'm sure a dear friend of ours will soon correct your mistaken view of the world.

That is ghastly and depressing. 

On the other hand, "A Whiter Shade of Pale" was a lovely song.  So they can't be all bad.

That was Procul Harum.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

While gunning down the gunmen seems a good idea, I'm not sure who those "we" are. If Nigerians want them eradicated, let them -- alone.

The best way to fight stone age people is education, enlightenment and more education. Notice how they regard education and intelligent people as the greatest threat to "their way of life"?

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The best way to fight stone age people is education, enlightenment and more education. Notice how they regard education and intelligent people as the greatest threat to "their way of life"?

So we need education bombs and enlightenment guns. Then we can launch peace and understanding from drones.

• Like 2
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Maybe that's why they keep shooting teachers and little girls?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I am wondering if it would be possible to provide free tv into the area / to the people, with tv shows that educate the people in a subliminal kind of way. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."