I preordered the Stick of Truth back in February at Walmart, which was before the Ultimate Fellowship Pack and the Grand Wizard Edition, and after I stopped hearing about the Good Times With Weapons Pack and the Mysterion Pack. Is the Mysterion and Good Times With Weapons Pack still part of my preorder bonuses? If so or not so, do I miss out on the Ultimate Fellowship Pack or do I get all 3 or just the Ultimate Fellowship Pack? Also, is there a way for me to switch my preorder to the Grand Wizard Edition? If there is, will I lose The Good Times With Weapons Pack and/or the Mysterion Pack? I do not want to miss out on any of the preorder bonuses, or not be able to get the Grand Wizard Pack.

I preordered the Stick of Truth back in February at Walmart, which was before the Ultimate Fellowship Pack and the Grand Wizard Edition, and after I stopped hearing about the Good Times With Weapons Pack and the Mysterion Pack. Is the Mysterion and Good Times With Weapons Pack still part of my preorder bonuses? If so or not so, do I miss out on the Ultimate Fellowship Pack or do I get all 3 or just the Ultimate Fellowship Pack? Also, is there a way for me to switch my preorder to the Grand Wizard Edition? If there is, will I lose The Good Times With Weapons Pack and/or the Mysterion Pack? I do not want to miss out on any of the preorder bonuses, or not be able to get the Grand Wizard Pack.

From what I can tell you only get the fellowship pack as a pre-order now. (Across all systems and distributors)

Good Times with Weapons pack and Mysterion pack don't seem to exist anymore, which makes me think the stuff in them is already in the game. So, I doubt you are missing out on anything.

Edited by C2B

From what I can tell you only get the fellowship pack as a pre-order now. (Across all systems and distributors)

Good Times with Weapons pack and Mysterion pack don't seem to exist anymore, which makes me think the stuff in them is already in the game. So, I doubt you are missing out on anything.

Thank you for answering, and I certainly hope that is why they stopped talking about it. Also, hopefully they don't put off the release date again, but if they do I'm sure they'll have good reasons.

Wasn't the Good Times pack by THQ, so any plans involving that must have been scrapped when the game changed hands. Ubisoft has so far sucked *** when it comes to actually coming out and talking about the game, especially the release. Obsidian obviously can't due to NDA.

Hate the living, love the dead.