The name has been chosen!

I doubt it's been picked, but at least we're moving in a certain direction.

I don't like the words "shadow" and "darkness" in the same phrase as it's too gaudy. (It's got shadows and darkness because urrr we're hardcore!)

I do like "The Eternity Chronicles" I can work with that. TEC for short. That can be the overarching name.

As for this specific "volume," what about 'Darkness over Dyrwood: TEC?'

TEC: Darkness over Dyrwood

TEC: Dyrwood Shadows/Shades

TEC: Dyrwood's Shades

TEC: Deadly Shadows

TEC: An Urquhart Joint

• Like 1

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

Thief: Deadly Shadows of Eternity.

• Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Eternity Chronicles is good for an overarching title like Elder Scrolls.

Cycle of Eternity or something similar could work as well.

As for the individual title(subtitle?), i hope the words deadly,darkness,shadows are nowhere near the final title, and especially not together.

Legacy of Tim Cain: Soul Raver.

• Like 5

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I don't like "Chronicles" in titles. It always sounds as if what I'm about to experience isn't relevant anymore, just an old tale that the historians can analyze for hints of a civilization long gone.

Same goes for "Legend of". What, so this didn't actually happen this way? Nothing but a good fairytale?

I don't want to experience this as if it's long past and doesn't matter. I want to play in the present.

I want "Current Events of Eternity".

"Chapter One: Breaking News from Dyrwood".

• Like 4

Using all the words on that sheet of paper, I deduce the title to be:

The Darkness of Eternity: the Deadly Dyrwood Shadows come over the Reload Project of Reincarnating an Urquhart Joint from the Form_Animat Chronicles, Volume 1!!

Its possible some of the words on that paper might not apply to the title...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

No offensive, but your topic title is misleading.  I thought they had an actual title.   :(

None taken. I know it's  misleading - it was meant as a joke. Of course they're not going to call it DEADLY SHADOWS OVER THE DYRWOOD: ETERNITY CHRONICLES VOLUME 1: THE REINCARNATING: THE URQUHART JOINT

Or are they?

• Like 2