Seven planets, we know two of them....

Any opinions on what you'd like the other five to be? :huh:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

oh! oh! on topic!

Let's see... if I had to guess...

Calimari (so they could reuse Manaan assets without reusing Manaan)

Dathomir (Hopefully! Bring on the Nightsisters!)

Kayyyshy (sp) or Endor (more reused assets)

I wanna see Sleyheron this time, dammit. I would say Coruscant as well, but I get the bad feeling it would just be a glorified Taris....

And no Tatooine, please. I honestly don't know how the place continues to be a forgotten backwater when every major event in the Galaxy takes place there....

Any opinions on what you'd like the other five to be?

betazed, vulcan, larry, curley and mo.

in that order.

You'd put curley before mo?

It takes all kinds....

And no Tatooine, please. I honestly don't know how the place continues to be a forgotten backwater when every major event in the Galaxy takes place there....

Just what major events happened there? :huh:

Sure it was major to the movies... but nothing really "historyworthy" happened there. :)

Oh! And I vote for the lost (from KotOR) world of Sleyheron

Just what major events happened there? :huh:

Sure it was major to the movies... but nothing really "historyworthy" happened there. :)

Oh! And I vote for the lost (from KotOR) world of Sleyheron

You know; Anakin Skywalker is born and raised there, Luke Skywalker is born and raised there, and of course it's one of the planets with a surviving Star Map visited by Revan.

Ok, admittedly, that's not TOO much....but it's just a patch of desert that the Star Wars universe keeps revisiting. I wanna see new stuff. :)

Keep in mind the starmap was put there "before" it became a dustball.

Maybe the planet has a connection to the force, and that's why all these force related (yet not historically worthy) events keep occuring :huh:

Just what major events happened there? :)

Well, for starters, the 'major to the movies' part: Tatooine is where Anakin Skywalker was picked up by the Jedi (this has an incredible impact on the rest of the storyline).

Tatooine was also the location of the death of Luke Skywalker's Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen Lars, which triggered Luke's desire to learn of the Force. This event also participated in an irrevocable point in the storyline.

Now for the importance outside of the movies:

KotOR - Revan must discover the Star Map on Tatooine in order to aid him in his search for the Star Forge. This plays a role that, if removed, would not have allowed Revan to locate the Star Forge at all (remove all hypotheticals).

In Force Commander (ugh...), Tatooine is also the location of quite a few battles. Much of it pertains to the storyline as depicted in the movie, but some does not.

A few novels written also have Luke journeying back to Tatooine for various reasons, and even fewer have events that play a sizeable role in the storylines (Darksaber comes to mind).

Anywho... :huh:

Again....

I point out...

What events happened there that were "historically" significant, not significant to the plot of a movie.

Nothing happened on Tatooine to make it "noteworthy" beyond the few people the event affected.

Thus why it's a dustball few people hear about....

5 planets.

Alderaan - destroyed by the death star!

Bespin - cloud city (if it exists)

Rodia - Greedo Shoots First!

Hoth - Devoid of life but we can make an exception...

Coruscant - at night! Should be different to Taris.

btw, since this game is about Sith Lords, where do these guys hang out 4000 years before the empire? Might give us a clue to the planets.

Well, they DO kinda hang around Korriban....

But been there, done that. Must be some other planets which are dark side-oriented.

Calimari (so they could reuse Manaan assets without reusing Manaan)

Isn't Calimari something you eat ? Like with 8 or 10 arms ??? :huh:

I wouldn't mind revisiting Tattooine, as long as you have something to do with Jawas and droids... B)

An iceplanet would be nice (and different from all the desert), something like, but not necessarily Hoth

Coruscant, if done properly, could be interesting. The senate, the senators, all the petty nobility of the galaxy, murder, schemes, lobbying... :)

Swamp worlds like Dagobah, complete with big eels and mosquito sound. Perhaps more of an exploration type scenario. :ph34r:

Deathstar like constructs, as in huge sattelite type place. Or some big starship.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think its time to end the madness.

Korriban was a tomb world, it was not even the capital world of the Sith Empire but the advantage of that planet is the amount of Sith lore that could be found in Korriban tombs.

After the Sith Empire ended they spread over the galaxy in hiding, known were the ones in Yavin 4 (not the moon) others in Onderon and even in the Empress Teta system

The best know place in the demon moon of Dxun that is fully into the dark side.

Point I am trying to make in the time that the Sith Empire collapesed and the creation of the Galatic Empire there is no actual Sith strongholds because as a military they cannot challange the Republic and even the Jedi Order is capable of destroying then because they are not united.

Well naturaly the Sith keep a relative low profile during that time and are more a thorn into the Republic and Jedi Order side that a treat until they are united by a strong leader (like Kun) were they can became a bigger problem.

drakron.png

i hope one of the planets is the forest moon of endor.

after all these years, there'd finally be a chance to kill some ewoks.

Introducing fleas to the ecosystem should gain you some DS points... B)

(Wonder if there is a Darth Vader smiley out there...)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein