Happy 1 Year Kickstarter Anniversary :D

Project Eternity Kickstarter Page

It's been a year. Albeit, I didn't find this project until September 30th, I still find it awesome and just wanted to say "Kudos Obsidian! You are awesome!" and such.

This community is so great, friendly, happy and slightly quarrely at times. But I've had many good fun times, laughed my ass off, raised eyebrows and genuinely found much great interest in the whole "developing games" process that I had no idea of before. Thank you Obsidian for sharing so much of the process and giving more understanding and learning.

And thank you community for being awesome as well!

Weee, I don't know what else to write. Just wanted to say that ya'll are great :)

• Like 7

Our great audio guys are also going to pick out some of the best sound effects and music for you to have a little of Project Eternity on your phone.

It's fun to go back through and read the backer rewards. A Project Eternity digital fun pack! I forgot! And an obsidian Obsidian T-shirt. And a boxed copy of the game. Yes! 

All Stop. On Screen.

I want my massive update for this grand celebration!

After my realization that White March has the same XP reward problem, I don't even have the drive to launch game anymore because I hated so much reaching Twin Elms with a level cap in vanilla PoE that I don't wish to relive that experience.

Gefeliciteerd! Onwards and upwards!

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

I remember this well. You know, at the time I was thinking about making a video going over Obsidian's strengths and talking about how they should do something exactly like this. Then the project popped up and I was both shocked and delighted. It's been a good year, still can't wait to play the game.

A year already? ... *looks in a mirror*

...yup. :biggrin:

Can't believe it's been that long ... which is good, because it means I've successfully distracted myself away from the wait. ;) 

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I missed the Kickstarter campaign, but i'll not miss the release date !

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

How can the cake be a lie if its cake or death and we're all still very much alive....

Also, 1 year... wow!  Before we know it (but after an agonisingly long wait) the game will be here!

Juneau & Alphecca Daley currently tearing up Tyria.

wow year already ;\  I prefer to not think about it!  Nice to think of all the updates and content we have gotten since the year began but it also sort of makes me miss those early days when communication seemed regular.  How about a slightly late, yet celebratory and cool, one year update Obsidian?

so much time to kill

so few games to play

im the complete oposite. i have too many games and too little time... and thinking about it, why am i wassting time posting and im not playing?

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.