Love the update, I hope everything will be executed well. Because if those features are not implemented right, they could possibly be annoying.
- How important is the Stronghold really? Because I would hate to see it becoming just a "buff and resupply"-place.
- How much time will we spend there? Because if it's not somehow embedded into the story, I see it becoming a problem later when you advance in the story and, for instance, never go back there. What would you do with pop-ups every ten minutes that tell me of things going on there?
- Attacks on the Stronghold are awesome, but how does the system behind it work? Is it just random? Because if it is, I'm pissed of. I want attacks to be meaningful and not just attacks. Of course there are robbers, but what robbers are actually courageous enough to attack a Stronghold full of heroes that could kill a robber with the blink of an eye? Also random attacks suck anyways, that has been proven in State of Decay. It's all just very gamey. But I think Obsidian can handle that well.
- Arriving guests with cool quests
- Stronghold as a part of the story in some way
- Meaningful interaction with the world, interaction that matters
- Maybe some political decisions to make
- Having a trophy room with dragon skulls, helmets of brutal villains etc.
- Torture devices for the dungeon, see Inquisitor, especially for evil characters. Also possibility of ransoming captured foes.
- not too RTS-y.