Hello. I'd like to ask some questions about the novella:

1- It will be released in several languages or only in english?

2- It will be released before, during or after the release of the game?

It would be nice to read it before the release of the game, in order to get familiarized with the setting.

thanks in advance.

Avellone's forum account is stuck  on a very small postcount, I don't think he frequents these forums very often, I'm sorry to say. He does seem active on other places on the web, including  twitter, maybe you should try it there.

http://forums.obsidian.net/user/13-chris-avellone/

Last Active Dec 20 2012 01:15 AM

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Avellone's forum account is stuck  on a very small postcount, I don't think he frequents these forums very often, I'm sorry to say. He does seem active on other places on the web, including  twitter, maybe you should try it there.

http://forums.obsidian.net/user/13-chris-avellone/

Last Active Dec 20 2012 01:15 AM

Perhaps another member of the team can answer those questions. While we are waiting for the game release, it would be nice to read previously the almanac, the novel, etc...

• 6 months later...

It would be interesting to know what obsidian have planned about novel, almanac and other things. I would like to read the almanac before playing the game. I hope they release it before the release of game.

I ask the same questions about novella:

1- It will be released in several languages or only in english?

2- It will be released before, during or after the release of the game?