Gamescom Previews

Looks promising. Why no demo yet on PSN, PC or Xbox? I'd love to play it

We don't have a final release date yet, so it's hard to say when a demo comes out.

Though, I can't imagine it taking longer than this year, except for marketing reasons. Multiple team members at Obsidian have already moved on from the project.

German preview: http://www.gamersglobal.de/news/74986/gc13-south-park-der-stab-der-wahrheit-angeschaut

They like it, and people in the comments as well :)

However, they're a bit disappointed that they haven't seen or heard anything new since their first contact with the game. And they're not too thrilled about the current incarnation of the character menu.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

German preview: http://www.gamersglobal.de/news/74986/gc13-south-park-der-stab-der-wahrheit-angeschaut

They like it, and people in the comments as well :)

However, they're a bit disappointed that they haven't seen or heard anything new since their first contact with the game. And they're not too thrilled about the current incarnation of the character menu.

I wonder if they have been on some kind of European tour. A number of German language previews popping up lately :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Just saw the gameplay video. The environment interactivity is wonderful. Didn't look like there was much filler combat.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."