Pictures of your games Part 3

Rosbjerg

Hydrophobia?

That was my guess.  I'm too scared of water to play that game.  :brows:

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

/ducks out of way of thrown tomato

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

/ducks out of way of thrown tomato

Incidentally, ducks usually aren't affraid of water. But quite possibly of thrown tomatoes.

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Hydrophobia?

Yep, it's fun, has an interesting hook which they make the most of but it's super shoot. The whole thing took me 3 hours so I definitely wouldn't suggest anyone buy it. I don't think any other game (maybe battlefield 4 now) has done such a good job with water. It's physics based in this game not just a box that you can navigate 360 degrees. The waves roll, corridors and rooms really flood with water pouring in and moving the player and loose objects like crates, putting out fire ect, ect.  Paired with the lighting it all looks spectacular in motion and the level design focuses very tightly on the flooding interiors concept which makes the experience a little different to other 3rd person adventure/shooters. It's also worth noting that the main character is Welsh, which was a nice surprise and she has a lovely accent. I hope she finds more work in videogames.   

Anyone on a less beastly computer than Bokishi?  I could play BF3 well enough but didn't jump into Bf4 due to not knowing how it would play on my pc.

Next question, is anyone here playing?  I know Bokishi is, but is anyone else, for possible multiplayer?

I've gotten two rounds in so far.  Running on a GTX460 and a 3 GHz Quad from AMD.  Been running pretty smooth, but I don't have things turned all the way up.  Have had a couple crashes, but I wasn't expecting not to.

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

All I take away from that picture is that the second choice will have consequences, the first option will probably be okay.

What game is that from?

I'm pretty sure it's from that new The Dark Eye game.  It's kind of funny, but there were the Realms of Arkania games, then nothing from The Dark Eye system for well over a decade on the video game front, now there have been like 87 The Dark Eye games in the last 5 years or so.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Finally got a perfect score on a game in Game Dev Tycoon:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/524961421214489211/A1B73A9E7E7CF124C4A0FD1AFE5D6211B083A357/

A Teddy Bear for Leibowitz - a post apocalyptic rpg, targeted at a mature audience, with Teddy Bears. Originally the title was going to be Bearout. Then I changed it to A Canticle for Bearowitz. Then A Canticle for Bear and eventually to the final title. Seems it was the right decission.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

This one goes out to Lady Crimson:

What the ... "the milk must flow..." :lol: Looks hilarious.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't celebrate it in real life, but games make it silly fun. The flame horses go with the theme pretty well, too.

NWO-0161b.jpg

NWO-0165a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Also, notice my Doomguide companion hiding behind me.  :biggrin:

Looks like she went in for a close look of your thick junk. :lol:

The badonkadonk comes from the Orcish side of my family.  :brows:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

It's Keyrocks fault, and I have vacation, so I bought the Train Simulator 2014 now. It's quite relaxing and maybe I'll find myself toying around with the landscape editor too. Just wish the graphic would be a little more pretty. It is not exactly a very action-heavy game, so at least the landscape should be exceptionally pretty, imo.

yyVoo3.jpg

Wi9ajI.jpg

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

It's Keyrocks fault, and I have vacation, so I bought the Train Simulator 2014 now. It's quite relaxing and maybe I'll find myself toying around with the landscape editor too. Just wish the graphic would be a little more pretty. It is not exactly a very action-heavy game, so at least the landscape should be exceptionally pretty, imo.

Nice.  It was down to this and Euro Truck Simulator 2 for me.  One really cool thing I've heard about this franchise is that anyone that had Train Simulator 2013 got automatically upgraded to Train Simulator 2014 for free.  Hopefully they do this for TS2015 too.  Sure would be nice if the big publishers treated their customers like that instead of, here's a "new" Madden or FIFA with slightly upgraded graphics and updated rosters, otherwise basically identical to the previous game, pay us $60.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Yeah, but to be honest - with their DLC prices, it is the least they can do. I bought the 2014 Steam package, which is 3 routes + a few trains for 41€. If I now want another route, I pay 30€ again. The older routes are a bit cheaper, but this shows (enviroment model graphic quality is not the same level here and there).

The game has a career modus, but I didn't really checked it out yet. I know that you can do scenarios with specific tasks and such, but no idea how or if you can somehow progress in the game (other than getting higher scores from driving correctly and staying in time).

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Yeah, but to be honest - with their DLC prices, it is the least they can do. I bought the 2014 Steam package, which is 3 routes + a few trains for 41€. If I now want another route, I pay 30€ again. The older routes are a bit cheaper, but this shows (enviroment model graphic quality is not the same level here and there).

The game has a career modus, but I didn't really checked it out yet. I know that you can do scenarios with specific tasks and such, but no idea how or if you can somehow progress in the game (other than getting higher scores from driving correctly and staying in time).

True.  Though, if I read correctly, the game has Steam Workshop integration and you can scoop up a bunch of user made routes for free.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸