Pictures of your games Part 3

Rosbjerg

jeebuz, such fidelity... 

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves just yet :biggrin:  :

http://youtu.be/ZnzhPTpzZ94?t=1h15s

Edited by Agiel
  • Like 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

I played through both NWN1 OC and NWN2 OC multiple times.  I guess I'm just a masochist like that.  :wowey:

No, nothing of the sort. You're just a D&D nerd in possession of fine taste and humongous curiosity, sprinkled with a character rollaholic syndrome, all of which I approve wholeheartedly. :)

• Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

This is my Rust Monster. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Cricket is my best friend. It is cute and I must master my giggles when it waddles behind.

NWO-0168.jpg

NWO-0167.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Can you have a gelatinous cube pet?

Not yet.

I'm hoping for full blooded Orcs as a playable race at some point.  I mean, they already have the assets, from the Orc enemies, so it would be just as simple as when they added yet another Elf race, which was exactly the same as the existing Elf races.  I'd also like an Illithid or Beholder companion. That would be pretty sweet.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I did it, woot! Feeling like a real badass now (because I killed 'em all, not because I made 'em naked).

Igw8Hc.jpg

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

such a ****ty setting for this kind of game though IMO :( I'd like a turn-based game in a modern setting (or a setting with extensive use of firearms). melee turn based without magic is just a yawn fest 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

A Thorwalian wearing Amazon gear

xuLZJEe.jpg

Both Cano and Fayris have been trained to be better with bows than melee, but I have them wield melee weapons most of the time when fighting trash mobs to preserve ammo.  When I anticipate a significant battle then I switch them over to bows.  That's Forgrimm's axe my character has at her side since I made her a sword axe & board fighter and switched Forgrimm over to two-handed axes.  I have a ton of money after going through the Elven ruins so when I get back to Nadoret I'll see about getting a better weapon, if one is available.  First and foremost, though, I need to get Cano some better armor.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks