Pictures of your games Part 3

Rosbjerg

The final battle... overkill used :)

post-16159-0-97857600-1383241893_thumb.jpg

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

since this thread has been taken over by simulators, here are some more pics from the Infantry Simulator 2013

xf24.jpg

watching the street in both directions - proper small team tactics

4dwz.jpg

I just love my Mk18s

ei31.jpg

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Did you finished the first episode of the campaign already? I thought it was quite well done, despite the many logical flaws it has.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

didn't even have a chance to launch it. been kept busy with multiplayer, scripting, and... schoolwork  ;(

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

t5fv.jpg

another multiplayer session ends successfully, our squad is extracted by boats out of the area of operation

yt7q.jpg

here's what a single motivated machinegunner can do to a squad of enemy soldiers

this poor bastard fell victim to ragdoll animation:

xqml.jpg

Walsingham said:

A Bethesda game randomly crashing?  That's unheard of!

Bethesda games are usually well behaved for me, by that I mean they normally go an hour or two before crashing but this is utterly random, could happen at any moment and it's driving me nuts  :getlost:

I knew Euro Truck Simulator 2 aimed for realism, but I didn't know they would go this far.  I usually make most of my deliveries on the mainland and don't cross the channel to Britannia very often because dem Britons be craze all drivin' up on the wrong side of the road, but occasionally when the pay is right I'll do it.  Perfect weather all the way to Calais, drive up onto the ferry.  As soon as I get to Dover, ****ty rainy weather.  My delivery is in Glasgow so I basically have to drive across the entire island.  Sure enough, ****ty rainy weather almost the entire time.

sgRJn4H.jpg

mM9OuQW.jpg

Not until I near Glasgow does the storm break

B025hne.jpg

That's some serious attention to detail.

:shifty:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks