Pictures of your games Part 3

Rosbjerg

I'm guessing it's Blades of Time.  I never played the game, I'm going by pigtails.

Pirates gonna pirate

7zTRbh4.jpg

pV82OSP.jpg

m3PiOyF.jpg

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'm pretty sure that isn't Tomb Raider :D

Ah. So the TR reference was sort of a joke I take it. I'm slow, but I get it now I think. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Worked well. With ammo regen wasn't even that hard, since that made the bullet spongefest manageable. But you don't get much more exp. for it and outside of more enemy HP's I didn't really notice much difference in loot or number of enemies etc. over two people.

BL2-000198.jpg

Still one of the few games that gives me vertigo in the pit of my belly. Not from a straight jump down so much, but from walking on the edge of something while looking down. Something about the slo-mo/floaty jumping/falling maybe. It's not about fear of game-falling-injury, since there is none. :p

BL2-000199.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I wanted some gloriousily silly "golden pantaloons." Instead, I just got gold satin disco pants. I am disappoint.

The male version, apparently, is more silly/poofy pantaloonish. :(

NWO-0148.jpg

• Like 1

can't you change your toon's gender for a small fee? or maybe there's a spell or something that does that? an item?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I don't think you can change gender...just facial/body appearance. But I don't want my main to be male, so it's moot. And the pants are BoP so I'd have to grind all over again with the one male chr. I have, who's mostly a Leadership alt. Pah. :)

Not exactly luxury transportation, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

IaaZ9qc.jpg

Jaffar, **** yes

8B5lLYw.jpg

Controlling people with voodoo is never not fun, clipping issues and all

Ofyx8fp.jpg

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

it looks like anything but a monkey

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Some great footage of the game:

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Some great footage of the game:

LOL, homeslice needs to learn how to drive, he's all over the road.  I'm all about staying within my lane, using blinkers, taking turns nice and wide to take the trailer into account, etc.  Heck, I've even gotten halfway decent at backing trailers up, which I was horrible at.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Spacebase DF-9 shenanigans!

2w341v4.jpg

Base is taking shape and people are hard at work. Except the space chicken who is sleeping on the doorway to asteroid refinery, luckily he is only responsible for the maintenance of LIFE SUPPORT, nothing too important.

16kypdz.jpg

Mr. Clucky heroicly putting out a fire... that damn oxygen recycler was fine before he "fixed" it. I have no idea how I forgot to place fire extinguishers every 3 feet knowing who was working as maintenance.

23rjrc9.jpg

The pub is ready! Amazingly the nugget was the first to get pissed there. Almost as amazingly I put the bar down the wrong way round.

28cog8m.jpg

Wattleface didn't have to wait for long for a worthy drinking buddy, Krupo-upo the shy erection head arrived shortly after to compete for the title of biggest moron of the starbase. He later shot at the outer hull of the base and got sucked out to space when raiders attacked, so I guess he won.