Pictures of your games Part 3

Rosbjerg

fshb.jpg

One of the nastiest things I have met so far.

The Hydra's bite hits every adjacent enemy for massive damage regardless of facing. Its block works regardless of facing. Its breath attack hits a huge area.

At least those weren't elite lizardman guards. Those are pure evil, drawing 5 cards a turn.

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Me getting my ass kicked in X-Com (as can also be read in the 'What are you playing now' thread, but here's some sad proof)...

post-16159-0-29462700-1380936243_thumb.jpg

Mission success! Just half your team died and the entire general population. But the enemy is dead... that was the point, no?

post-16159-0-81549400-1380936329_thumb.jpg

It's... starting to get out of control.

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

That looks like Guybrush Threepwood and Elaine Marley.

Look behind you!  A three-headed monkey!  :shifty:

The woman is Patty, daughter of famed pirate Silverbeard, scourge of the seas, or some such nonsense.  The guy might as well be named Guybrush Threepwood, as Piranha Bytes never names their protagonist (Ooh, the mystery!)

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Thank you for making me replay Risen 2 now. Or maybe I should do Risen 1 again... It was far better, imo. (But I love that trained monkey just so much... :/ )

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Thank you for making me replay Risen 2 now. Or maybe I should do Risen 1 again... It was far better, imo. (But I love that trained monkey just so much... :/ )

Agreed Risen 1 was better, definitely the first 80% of Risen 1 (the last 20% was dreadful).  Still, Risen 2 has its charms.  Voodoo is cool, but they just didn't make it useful enough and do nearly enough with it.  That's why I hope they stay with the pirate motif for Risen 3.  Voodoo has the potential for some really fun and interesting gameplay, much more so than your run of the mill fireball hurling magic.

As an aside, I wish they had given Patty more barks.  The first time she yells out "Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I won't kick your ass" it's cool (girl power and all that).  By the millionth time, it gets kind of grating.  I suppose I'll be replacing her with the voodoo priestess soon enough anyway.  On the flip side, it's nice that companions are actually useful, at least early on in the game.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Arma 2 can look very nice sometimes, with proper lighting
tdxl.jpg

Arma 3 isn't too bad as well
d5y0.jpg

And some DCS goodness to top the evening off. 

Fooling around online:
jcq5.jpg

ehug.jpg

xe94.jpg

bt6t.jpg

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

01XynaB.jpg

Nice picture.  I know you stated the Starter mod for modding Risen 2, however when I try to look for it and download it, I go in circles with mainly German dialogue that I simply can't read.  Any help for a link to where I can get it?

It's at the very bottom of this page:

http://www.worldofrisen.de/english/download_85.htm

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I've been playing Duke Nukem Forever and it's DLC campaign  It's much more fun than people ever gave it credit for, it's a good throwback to 90's shooters and has some fun weapons and creative encounters. 

post-18413-0-77243500-1381247960_thumb.jpg

post-18413-0-30335300-1381247962_thumb.jpg

post-18413-0-43028500-1381247963_thumb.jpg

post-18413-0-67827200-1381247964_thumb.jpg

post-18413-0-50635700-1381247965_thumb.jpg

post-18413-0-47714400-1381247966_thumb.jpg

post-18413-0-47248600-1381248153_thumb.jpg

Edited by Serrano

I didn't know there was a DLC campaign. The main game was mediocre, imo. It had quite some really annoying parts.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I liked Risen 2. I didn't finish it, but I liked it when I was playing it. ;)

Is that purple thing a bear?

It's some really big dude wearing a really weird helmet. Which is pretty much par for the course in BL2. Weird helmets, I mean. The purple is a weapon attribute effect (slag).

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I liked Risen 2. I didn't finish it, but I liked it when I was playing it. ;)

There's plenty of fun to be had in the game, it's just too bad that it's so incredibly unbalanced.  Ironically, seemingly all the really fun skills are the least useful in the game.  For example, monkeys are completely useless in combat (on account of getting pretty much insta-killed) and there is only 1 place I can think of that can only be accessed with the monkey, yet using the monkey is super fun.  Voodoo requires heavy investment to make it relatively effective, but even maxed out voodoo isn't nearly as effective as muskets with even minimal skill investment.  Yet using voodoo is fun and produces some of the most hilarious dialogue in the game, especially if you bring Patty along.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Bunch of Regulators were following my trail when they stumbled upon some super mutants and a fight broke out. It was fun to take em out while they were trying to fend off the muties.

nbq1.jpg

One of them tried to flee, guess he was heading for the Vermont Metro Station:

07vl.jpg

All in a day's work, time to head home and stash the goodies:

99i3.jpg

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.