you get your first token at lv 7

itwn.png

here are some pics of my main party

lktp.png

74sf.png

3yd9.png

and here's the toughest battle for me yet:

6zeu.png

the two 15 HP trogs are just unkillable, I was able to kill one of them on my fourth attempt thanks to some armor disintegrating magic, but not both. 6 attempts and one resurrection later I still can't beat it... maybe I should go level up one more time and rethink my deck

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

whoa that game looks awesome

cardhunter its called?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

whoa that game looks awesome

cardhunter its called?

Yep.  It's a browser game so there's nothing to buy (up front) and nothing to download.  It even runs fine on my ancient Pentium 4 at work.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

That was a close call

zl7j.jpg

Trogs and Geomancers are a nasty combination. Trogs have a lot of move cards so they can stay at arm's length and stab you with their spears. Geomancers hinder your movement making it hard to hunt the Trogs and them down.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Better than 98% of AAA games:

ieYm2Dy.jpg

Sure, but nowhere near as good as the original free Windows version (you can't get much more indie than that,) since they sadly had to casualize it for Wii audiences. Lost a lot of charm and all the mystery in the process (tell you the story in the intro that you couldn't piece together until near the end of the original game.) I really wish someone would fix the original game to work properly on versions of Windows newer than XP.

Edited by AGX-17

ieYm2Dy.jpg

Sure, but nowhere near as good as the original free Windows version (you can't get much more indie than that,) since they sadly had to casualize it for Wii audiences. Lost a lot of charm and all the mystery in the process (tell you the story in the intro that you couldn't piece together until near the end of the original game.) I really wish someone would fix the original game to work properly on versions of Windows newer than XP.

Right, but it's the only version I can play right now.  I was never able to finish the original (refuse to use a guide), maybe I'll actually be able to beat the nerfed version. 

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I've had a busy few weeks in Oblivion while coping with various emotional crises  :aiee:

First off I avenged Pelinal Whitestrake,

hc8s.jpg

Then slaughtered the betrayer,

dbrk.jpg

Met the Night Mother's children...

vrb4.jpg

Restored the Thieves Guild,

c3g1.jpg

Killed Mankar Camoran in his Paradise,

hru5.jpg

Dragon****ed Dagon back to Oblivion,

rvxo.jpg

And now what I've been waiting for, heading into The Shivering Isles with distant lod mods.

wv9p.jpg

ieYm2Dy.jpg

What game is this? I love an old school dungeon crawl.

La-Mulana.  It's basically Indiana Jones: The Metroidvania.  Sadly, you just missed the Steam Sale where it was $3.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Knights of the Nine I really dislike. But it could've perhaps replaced the Fighters Guild questline from the vanilla game, which was totally worthless to begin with.

I quite like KOTN, mostly because the back story grabs me but the quests and dungeons are also pretty creative by vanilla Oblivion standards, my only real issue is how shallow and derpy the characters are, it sucks out all the epic.

Knights of the Nine I really dislike. But it could've perhaps replaced the Fighters Guild questline from the vanilla game, which was totally worthless to begin with.

In my opinion, outside of the Brotherhood questline, all the questlines were for the most part worthless in vanilla Oblivion.  There are a few cool daedric quests, but those are pretty much one-offs.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Got to a point where all the AD I make has nowhere to really go, so I finally bought the cat "augment" pet. Only 833AD now too, instead of a million. After leveling it up and gearing it (mostly with blue gear), I've decided "everyone" is right. The augment pets are the only ones really worth using. All their stats get added to yours, not just a tiny percentage, so it's basically like being able to wear 6 more items. Still love the other pets for fun/casual, but ... yeah. Augments.

NWO-0145.jpg

Also, so tired of the "pants with flowing skirt drop" look of most female gear. Especially when the skirt part can clip to show under your mount. The only true pants seem to be the Peasant Pants, so I dyed and paired those with the Festival top. It works.

NWO-0144a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

first combat mission. reports said there was a bunch of "Zeus" guns, which are small-time threats. turns out AAA in form of "Tor" launchers were also present. man, should've learned how to use those countermeasures

p45y.jpg

ot5t.jpg

thfi.jpg

yau9.jpg

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

first combat mission. reports said there was a bunch of "Zeus" guns, which are small-time threats. turns out AAA in form of "Tor" launchers were also present. man, should've learned how to use those countermeasures

p45y.jpg

ot5t.jpg

thfi.jpg

yau9.jpg

Could be worse. This one time I forgot to turn on the RWR. I was ingressing at angels 15 until my Hog suddenly disappeared into a fireball without even giving me a chance to eject. I only determined that an SA-3 had nailed me in the AAR.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

yeah, this time I survived 2 rocket hits and could've ejected (if I knew how  :biggrin:), next time I won't be so lucky, so I should really learn how to use my jammer (and my guided rockets, the Digital Stores Management thingy is a bit too complicated for me)

Walsingham said:

What game is this? I love an old school dungeon crawl.

If you've got an old enough version of windows (pre-Vista, game won't work properly with Vista onward,) download the original (free, translated,) La-Mulana for PC. The entire game is generally better (aside from graphics quality, though I consider the original soundtrack to be better than the Wii arranged version,) and truly old-school difficult.