Pictures of your games Part 3

Rosbjerg

a bit of Arma  2 goodness 

juvd.jpg

e4cm.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The graphic improvements are kinda pleasant (more vibrant color/shine, mostly, perhaps) but the new Fey areas make me feel like I've really entered WoW territory ... NeverWoW.

NWO-0134.jpg

NWO-0133.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I can't help but wonder if eventually that game will progress to the point that Leopard 2A6s and AMX-56 Leclercs are rolling around with T-34s and Shermans. They're getting pretty deep into the Cold War with M-60s an T-62s already.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Guest Slinky

Ah, World of Tanks, the game I had to stop playing before it drove me insane or to alcoholism. Or both.

I will never ever again play a team based mmo game  >_<

The pig looks pretty awesome.  I'll easily get enough blossoms or whatever the currency is before the festival is over to get one without really trying.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Ah, World of Tanks, the game I had to stop playing before it drove me insane or to alcoholism. Or both.

I will never ever again play a team based mmo game  >_<

I understand that perfectly. I have never felt any kind of hate for the opposing forces just for the headless chickens I have to play with.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Boar mount for my orc mage. It does the same kick-dance as the pink pig.

Also, I saw you in the game, Keyrock, but you were too busy dancing or something to notice me. :p

NWO-0137.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Boar mount for my orc mage. It does the same kick-dance as the pink pig.

Also, I saw you in the game, Keyrock, but you were too busy dancing or something to notice me. :p

NWO-0137.jpg

So that was you on the tiger.  I should have known.

I want the pig more than the boar.

I've found that it's not worth trying to win the events, you get all the same prizes whether you finish in the gold bracket or the copper bracket, just slightly more for higher bracket.  Not worth the work.  I just basically kill one troll or herd one or two chickens, then let the event run its course while I alt+tab out of the game and browse the net or make myself a sammich or something.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Yeah...I think most people just kill one boar/turn in one thing of corn and then wait or pick flowers. :lol: I only wanted the boar for my orc...seemed fitting.

I tried whispering to you but you probably have it off display in whatever chat tab you were in. I do that sometimes. I had to set "Not looking for group"/auto-refuse too, because people kept trying to party/trade with me while I was in the middle of combat, causing an acceptance menu to pop up center screen when I'm trying to fight stuff. Super annoying.

This is like Sims Pets for you, in a fantasy setting, isn't it?

I have no idea what you're talking about!

NWO-0138.jpg

there's a new mod out for Arma 2. and it's amazing

0z6t.jpg

adds this baby to the game. and although Arma 2 already had a number of AH-64 in different variants (both in-game and added with mods), this one dwarfs them all. its fidelity and amount of details will leave any aviation enthusiast speechless 

just look at this ****pit!

dbht.jpg

and the fun part? it's interactive. you can press any button or toggle any switch. hell, even to start 'er up you'll need to follow a proper procedure (battery, APU, engines on, torque in "FLY", rotor brake off). and don't even get me started on the weapon systems  :w00t:

haven't been so excited about a project in a while... it's like a free DCS Apache, or something. it's like Christmas!  :dancing:

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

aww, I can't edit my posts :(

just wanted to show my bird after my first combat mission
96am.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said: