Saints Row 4

Keyrock

Bloody Australia and it' 'low violence' version that is still two weeks away.

I ordered a copy from Dungeon Crawl.  They're shipping an import version this week, though it admittedly is a little expensive at $65.

Survival against bugged NPCs (as in the deliberate game-within-a-game type) = absolute hilarity.

I was actually scared for a moment, before I realized what was going on.

And the more territory you take control of, the "buggier" the area gets. Ordinary NPCs and vehicles start to spawn like them. So a hooker with two eyes bigger than her fat head strolls by slenderman driving an invisible car.

It will have to wait til sufficiently significant Steam sale as I'm saving up for Woodcutter Simulator 2013.

And here I thought the UK game industry was just stuck in a Forklift Truck rut.

Edited by AGX-17

Vice President Keith David....lol

I can't think of a better choice.  :biggrin:
Can you bang him?
I'm pretty sure. The first time I talked to him on the ship.(Y) Talk to Keith David(X) Romance Keith David

Nope, he's the only one you can't bang.

Can you bang him?
I'm pretty sure. The first time I talked to him on the ship.(Y) Talk to Keith David(X) Romance Keith David

Though you can try.

May have to do with him being the only real person *shrug*

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I ordered a copy from Dungeon Crawl.  They're shipping an import version this week, though it admittedly is a little expensive at $65.

Cheers, will give the site a look.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Can you bang him?

Though you can try.

May have to do with him being the only real person *shrug*

Probably also with what happens later in the plot.

Cheers, will give the site a look.

They changed the shipping date today to ship next week instead of today. :getlost:  I'm tempted to cancel my order.  Hopefully it will ship Monday next week, not Friday next week.

That ending....no wonder they were referencing Pride and Prejudice a lot. 

I haven't beaten the game yet but man, Ziniaks dramatic readings on the Classical music channel are amazing.

I'm still waiting for word on why you can only buy a pc copy via steam's digital download or why that's more expensive then the physical version which no-one knows when it will actually be available.

I like having a physical copy. >_<

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Yeah. It's out in the US apparently. And Amazon and Game and a bunch of others are allowing you to order it. But they have no idea when they'll get it.

A few of those "smaller" stores that sell via amazon have copies which are basically American imports, but as such have the price cranked up.

It's a little odd.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Steam patched my game and I lost a lot of special weapons (abduction gun for example) and my pre-order DLC vanished...

Same here.  The patch that dropped this morning seemed to have caused a whole host of issues.  Volition is working on a hotfix right now.  I guess I'll play some Might & Magic X for the time being.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Steam patched my game and I lost a lot of special weapons (abduction gun for example) and my pre-order DLC vanished...

Same here.  The patch that dropped this morning seemed to have caused a whole host of issues.  Volition is working on a hotfix right now.  I guess I'll play some Might & Magic X for the time being.

And that right there is why I like to stay in offline mode until I hear whether a game patch is ok or not. I so miss separate, downloadable patches.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, my wub wub edition is still MIA. Happily, the other person who had ordered one is the store manager, so at least I have exceptionally motivated Gamestop staff looking to get them into the store. :D

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif