My EP story ..your EP story and now let the story be told

A group of adventurers set out to claim the Crown of Gaz'vhal'yamn. Outside of town they walk through a valley when all of a sudden rocks fall. Everyone dies.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"She fled, again."

"We'll get her next time sir."

"Will we? I've been chasing that harlot of a woman for how long now? Twelve years?"

"Thirteen next week sir"

"Nearly thirteen years! And every time, somehow, she manages to slip! I've tried everything! I've tried luring her in by capturing her parents, and making sure everyone knew they were set to be executed. She showed up, fought to free her parents, failed, and slipped away. I can't pressure her with dead parents you know... I've destroyed every business she owned, I've bribed her allies and friends, I've coerced her allies and friends, I've killed her most loyal allies and friends, she has no more family, I've put a bounty, nay, a king's ransom on her head, and STILL she eludes me! She's wanted in all of Vailia, I've set the masses against her, she has NO popular support, and I have my best men searching for her. I've had others search for her in case someone was tipping her off, I've rotated them. I WANT HER DEAD, WHY DOES SHE KEEP GETTING AWAY!?"

"...We'll get her next time sir"

"HOW can you say that? Have you not seen what a colossal failure this has been?!"

"Because I know where she's going sir, I subtly let information get to her that she'll be safe elsewhere, from one of her allies we flipped. I staged this raid sir, she was meant to get away, we didn't have enough men to take her down today."

"You let her go?"

"Yessir, right into our open arms. She'll be docking in New Heomar, I've a team assembled to track and take her. I've got her exits covered, I've got a man aboard her ship, keeping me apprised, I've got one of those mentals tracking her from a distance. Our fleet is on its way to blockade the port. The City itself will find itself with a mysterious plague establishing quarantine soon after she arrives, and all inns are closed except for three, two of which will be too expensive for her, sir. She has no contacts in the city, her closest allies are in defiance bay, under our watch. She won't get away this time"

"This won't be like Sailia falls again, will it? She's cost me enough as it is! I will have justice for my sons!"

---

"Ship AHOY! PIRATES!"

"PIRATES!"

The bell is sounding, a half dressed groggy commander appears from his cabin, he collects himself quickly.

"Man the decks!" You! Out of my way! No, wait, I don't know you" The deckmaster looked puzzled. "No, time, take this defend yourself, we're getting attacked. Shaabby that's a widemaster, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CHAINSHOT?"

"Aft cannons loaded master! they will be in range any minute now"

"Port cannons ready!"

"Fire-eyes what are we looking at?! Starboard I'm waiting on you!"

"Galleon sir, and a fast one! looking to fifty cannons, can't outrun her, and what looks to be a frigate some minutes behind her"

"Ready sir!" the man identified as Shaabby sweating beads and showing wide-eyed fear"

"NEW CONTACT fifty degrees Starboard, vail Hezeng!"

This time the deckmaster is taken aback

"That's too big a ship for pirates! See how deep she lies? She could never dock in shallow ports! That's a modified Carrack!"

Better leave the deckmaster to his woes and report...

"Where are you going!? I need everyone on deck!"

That annoying man is turning out to be better at his job than I expected. "I've got better gear sir, I'm getting it. It might save us, I'll be right back"

Before the deckmaster can respond I'm below. I hear him cursing now. Caelig is not going to like this.

I bump into several drowsy sailors about to meet their doom, our doom, my doom...

As I contemplate this I round the corner and run into a yard of steel.

"Looking for me?"

"How, how did you know?"

"It's not my first time honey, nothing personal"

---

The battle was over pretty quickly, if you could call it that. What remained of the crew was rounded up. An angry looking bleeding deckmaster had a tough choice to make. "Join us or die" sounds an obvious choice when your mind is clear, but he's really angry.

I'd be angry too, with my captain's leg lying next to me, my captain just brutally murdered in front of me.

But there is fear too, fear is good.

"Yes, my men and I pledge ourselves to your service, pox be be on you."

"I'm sure he'll be a welcome addition to your crew Randall, I've seen him lead and fight better than most. Now as per our agreement, please take me to Defiance, and scuttle their ship, it's been tagged by a skilled cipher, I'd rather not he have a look at it"

"Scuttle the ship? Do you know how much she is worth? And honestly, why did you kill all three sons of one of the most powerful men alive?"

"My business is my own, you'll be well compensated, provided I get to Defiance. Now please, scuttle the ship, it'll break the chain of leads for my pursuit"

Edited by JFSOCC
  • Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

• 2 weeks later...

okey i have to admit that i my self is curious about things that could have happen like guild wars crime wars political intruiguis

but what if or what if not.

the hole thing transpire in the wood ne'er the port city eternity the reason why we get to know this fact is that we a scrying it at this moment ...

what is it arch mister?

you little tvilp let me fines before you interrupt!

sure thing arch mister sure thing but i still got the lightning-rod.

yes well lets continue or danm you for betraying me yet again.

but arch mister i only serv your master plan, remember the orb of the dark star should remain out of reach the..the.

i know my loyal  am'dük, about your soul magic knowledge even rivals that of a magic frog, but my friend.

mister i am honored a frog is nice roasted frog leg yummy..

just got a new story im sure you know already .hmm

but this was a written by a anonymous noble women ..not by me

butterflies flies bumblebees also do
cats and their kittens
sheep's and their lambs.. fluffy tuffy eyes so blue brown eys so deep green to. birds dancing a dance singing their songs all so slow and still running the airs of the windy steps. blue blue

a nightmare i tell you a scarry behaves to late a hollower holowween but again is it ever to late for a warning, is fear holding us back.. the shiny lights of the darkness making it glow so bright the stars are on the sky but warning do not give away the of why of where we are, but so he did only escape from despairer the shining hope our ingenuity,, behaves , but if we want contact make a beacon wery far far away from our home system just to be safe from the aggression that could come from other worlds lets us hope we know, its newer enough clouds dimming nightmare over ohhHHH?

• Like 2

that looks like a bad google/bing translation

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Write drunk, edit sober ;)

---

The Es teamed Wizard collaged for all genders is now holding a referendum source of what seem outer-worlds intelgegenc or so its said.

communication at the speed of magic fire allows us to manipulate things  like 1  star-home away will take one year now if we could shoot magic fire a ray obviously trued a  wheel that pulls magic of some sort that would pull the magic at its  speed towards it just as magic cant eccscap a Singularity and that magic ray also is bend by a Singularity what if we could create just a fraction of what is need to do this we could make magic even faster but it will still travel at the speed of magic

Bhooo impossible noting is faster then magic and singularity is just teorie right now not proven

well okey fellow wizardry. lets skib though i may say i would get even better hahaha

how wizards & tricksters.

Walking the scay~peing seeker of trues hearing with ear~lings thundering feat~Lords in heart they Dream,
My chore of that which I~am Saint~ling  of scay~peing i be Ancient powers, i Surrounded  all around atop  
The feat lord flying to bars my way to fly and escape, that way Ancient power i instinctively use All
surrounded no more instantaneous i moved out of the Feat~Lords and their spiky weapons.

Gated to this Entrance of Scay~peing this part of existence i now reside, seem as endless
wains with blocked Pathways telling riddelz of life ,before they open up, yes seeker always hold my
right hand on the right walls in this Outreach Wains of Scay~peing, all Riddelz of life
hard but wonder about, the Door speak I be close at hand I be powerful I be Halloween And still
some Seekers forget me, i wonder hard and feel, love i say and Doorways of Loving opens in i see past
the Wained Scay~pain.

i see two gifts both covered in glowing invisible silk one moves the other movement non. what is your pick ?

Suddenly there was Wurst mit brät Kartoffel bus riding some chicken backwards with colours. Nobody ever went into this canal extraordinary fudge bishop. So it was dry as a wet hamster chillin' out on a frying pan on a wednesday afternoon beach party held hostage by some sharks.

- Forsooth! - asked the badger and it was rain.

• Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

• 1 month later...

the evil hook tot laid death in-front of velmondes velmondes sword was in hooktots evil heart velmonde in strong manor puled swiftly his sword out of hooktots chest hooktots eyes open slowly and he gave out a scream that died when he came to live velmon started to run backword to his noble steed when he was neer his horse he made a backward flip and landed in his saddle the noble horse started up slowly but then faster in to a gallop darted back towards in to the dark forest velmonde now could see where the evil hooktot was heiding he tok his hand to hes eyes to better see to see where hooktot could have been sneaking about while riding back towards his ranger home the begging

Old poem I made about the Kenku for a D&D campaign.  Always liked it, never could get the ending right.

She took a crow,

and old mans' bones,

and stitched them up with dreams.

Added liar's tongue,

and songs unsung,

to rip them at the seams.

sounds nice deftnly about wichcraft

"How can they know?
They are slaughtered by the thousands, by disease, by us, by their stupidity, and by their own. But every year there's a new wave of them. Pioneers, seekers of fortune, the desperate and needy, the greedy and the frail. Each year they die by the world they've come to, or the world they were trying to flee.
It's like a cancer spreading it's tendrils across virgin soil.

Except this is not virgin soil, this is our soil. We've been here long before they even heard of us. These are our secrets they despoil, our forests they burn, our water they poison, and our daughters they rape.
Can we stand by as they destroy what they take? Is ignorance an excuse for evil?
I have no doubt we have come across their very worst, those that wore out their welcome in their own land. The outcasts of a careless and uncaring society.
Why should they make their problems ours? Because they can, because they don't care, because they have no idea of the havoc they cause. They count the treasures they plunder but not the men they lose. There are more men every year, what does the demise of the sordid count? Nothing!
I say we must help them! We must cleanse every sordid soul from OUR land. Send them back, the beggars, the thieves and rapists, the slavers and the explorers.

We have tried to teach them, but they cannot be taught! We shall burn the harbours they built, we shall burn their boats inside them, we will break Defiance from within!
They burn our trees? we'll burn their ships! they poison our water? We'll deprive them of theirs! They steal our sons and daughters? Asheet will Poison their crops!

From now on it is everyone's duty to end the occupation. Smile at them, as you sabotage their lives, take their weapons, and use those against them.
Any man who ventures outside the city's protection shall perish, inside the city we'll spread plague, as they have in ours, we'll torch their supplies, and we'll not once show our face to them. We will make life impossible for them!"

"Those are fierce words, but you should consider, as we make life impossible for them, how much worse will they make it for us? Burn their boats? They'll send more! Burn their harbours? What's to prevent them from building them again? Or do you believe that those stuck on this side will quietly keel over and die? I too lost a daughter to these rapacious beasts! But I've come across better men as well. You say they cannot be taught? I disagree! But in order to learn, one must first be willing to listen! We've kept our secrets and they pillaged them? Would they have done the same if they had known what the results would be? Maybe, maybe not.

You rightly say they bring us their worst, and their problems, are we to judge them by their worst? Are their problems not our own? I think they are! It is their lawlessness and isolation which allows the beasts to roar in our night, it is their poverty which drives their greed, their desperation which makes them take risks on hostile shores.

We have not been welcoming-"

"And why should we be welcoming?" The first time they came here they left half of us dead! My grandfather died, and yours did as well, fighting their treachery!

And how do you propose to teach the deaf and the blind? They have no interest in us save as a trade good or a convenient excuse for violence! No my friend, your heart is soft and your mind is weak! We'll begin now, to end their occupation, once and for all!"

"There are other ways! petition their lord-"

"I do not recognise their pissant lord as a leader on our lands! But since you are so set on your treachery, I have a proposal to make! How about you go to their plague ridden city, and teach, meanwhile, we'll do something useful! Go! you are banished! go lick the heels of your new masters while we take back what is ours by right!"

---

Long time agoe in a far far far far away hamlet the was a darknes so dark it was acturly so dark all what one could see was darkness , well hmm yes as you know it was wery dark so our hero whent after this evilnes darkness and what he did yes what he did was amazing he made the darkness he turned the darknes away and good wery good things started happening so well i dont understand you young adventures that you asking me whre ther is evil about but i know this guy who live around, hmm around the dark shadowy woods deepinside its dark embrace hes a weary dark person so he should know what you looking for ohh and wait a minet hmm you guys dont look so power full behaves you better go talk to the chiken farmes get some well ment exsperienc befor you leav for the darkness you so seek to free the world from i mean its not like its that dark not like weary dark,

hmm i dont belive we can get much out of this old sinil crow.

Well he did mention someting about a darkness

yes i know but comone we dont have time for all this nonsens

i gues you right you allway been the most intelegent of us all... the end

ahh well you know all kids when thy young need a good night story song so here is mine.

long time ago in a far far away there was this single day ey?

but then all it feel from a tiny flower petestel.

may, may it go to hell but hes might soul would so hold

oh hold the flow did not cry and even so at night hey? hey ? whats this flower ey

good night :) .

• 2 weeks later...
i had this wonderful dream last night, was walking towards a big white box shaped building with 

book shelf's around its corners instead of books in the shelfs there where  them small smiling humans 

lookt like they where having fun i was walking toward the building with a friend i could not really see 

how the friend looks like but i got a feeling of fright that behaves they wanted to eat me then i started 

singing for them and they came towards me with glass bowls i put in them bowls chips and candy and got a 

feeling of them beginning to be bored of me so i sang again, drop by the village and share your candy with 

tho that live in the village they will love it. then i was at the rooftop of the building at my right side 

and left side there was 2 twins both bueatyfull blue eyes young females long hair one of them where looking 

me in the eyes i no-this the other twin was trying to kiss the air so i ask her would u like a kiss from 

me and she said yes i kisses her and then i woke up .

Edited by okkoko
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i look down the tree grown trail green leaves hanging down the bending treetops moving in the calm environment, yet i 

felt an anticipation of something coming my way also felt silence as my movement took me faster in trough the trail under 

the trees green ,there not-his motionless creatures blackish grey and dark-green skin between the right and left of the trail, 

ancient eyes ominous and old as something where about to happen , the hunt begun imagined a tactic, followed a leader of 

creature glared the armor this chieftain wears an armor of the blackest fur, i felt as if i was a pristine prisoner yet not 

one without martial skills, yes fear was weary bright as suddenly in a troupe lead in to a shallow dungeon room, but my fear 

soon burnt in to a warriors fury to escape the masters grasp, escape was at hand when leaping trough the walls and ruff of 

the mountain, a tunnel my route still fear was burning but exhilarating fast freedom came as warrior fought their way to the 

open forest fields, but i was haunted by the master of the prison i had been in only option left was to awake