writh a poem you know you will not find in EP.. here is mine

Turd of glory ..

this is a story about high and wide about tall yes unimportant a life full of meaning and still just sleeping a turd this story is about a smelly one yes long and with the help of firm anus ringing elongated in to a long brute goo stinking substance of well suited yes strong as my disgust is mounting of its assistance still it is needed and now is resting under the toilet pits watery grave and now all that is needed is flushing out this impressive piece coming from over the toilet seat..

• Like 1

Spectacled Greenheads - Whence They Came

Umpteen green-headed poem failers
Coming home across the briney sea
When the anchor's weighed
And the journey's made
Yes they'll start the party
With a heave-ho, me-hearty

;)

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I've just spent $10.63 on cards and ****

Now can I have sex with you?

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Youuuuu take the haiiii-ku and I'lllll take the lowwww-ku and I'lllll be the firrrst ta' get ta' Jaaaaaa-pannnnnn.

8)

Edited by Lephys
  • Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

A poem, presumably PE related, about things you would not find in PE? or sorry, EP...

Tasty elves

more stringy than beef

make for great eating

beating godlike for grief

quite delicious themselves

in sour apple sauce,

a tangy relief

Orlans are too hairy

except for their chief

I plucked that old bastard

for being a thief.

His heart was rotten,

his liver was gamy

but after his brain was sautéed

ecstasy fleeting

I ranged my eye further

beyond where the dwarves delve

to fat for my taste

and to sturdy to cleave

Aumaua I believe

maybe a dish worth repeating.

Edited by JFSOCC
  • Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

:) nah, I could do much better

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.