The funny things thread

LadyCrimson

(Done as an advertising stunt for the Carrie film remake. The reactions are amusing, but I'm not 100% convinved all of the "pranked" people aren't actually actors).

Still I laughed (and I don't usually "get" prank video stuff).

• Like 3

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Yeah the line readings were a bit stiff. Probably not something the people thought about at the time...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Also, Carrie is hot.

Which is kind of a problem of that new movie, imo. Carrie is way too hot in that one. Seriously, people of that age wouldn't banter with her... or if, then in a different kind of way, if you know what I mean.

About that video from above... yeah, the acting was horrid. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

TV Remote on the floor, unacceptable.

• Like 4

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I guess she has to bend over and pick it up, hur hur.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Do you guys know VX Junkies? .. a reddit group full of nerdy humor.

"I miscalculated Yalgeth's limit as 0.599708837 while testing the new functionality of my tri diode RA proton shifter

I had it running at a QR of 26.4 and the delta was fluctuating as it should, but the PI loop kept falling into the same channel as the Schoemen ring, and I think that may have caused the problem, but I can't figure out how to adjust the ground phase of the ORMP in order to realign the VX module. Any help?"

- We've all been there. You can even the difference out later by accounting for the conterclockwise half D-wave rotation (if the gamma momentum is a multiple of pi, it's a whole different story)

This is hilarious haha.

Fortune favors the bald.

Do you guys know VX Junkies? .. a reddit group full of nerdy humor.

"I miscalculated Yalgeth's limit as 0.599708837 while testing the new functionality of my tri diode RA proton shifter

I had it running at a QR of 26.4 and the delta was fluctuating as it should, but the PI loop kept falling into the same channel as the Schoemen ring, and I think that may have caused the problem, but I can't figure out how to adjust the ground phase of the ORMP in order to realign the VX module. Any help?"

- We've all been there. You can even the difference out later by accounting for the conterclockwise half D-wave rotation (if the gamma momentum is a multiple of pi, it's a whole different story)

This is hilarious haha.

Reminds me of the first time I laughed at a humorous simultaneous linear equation. Seriously. I never thought I could be both proud and ashamed all at once.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What's a joke's favorite fruit?

Punchlineapple!

• Like 1

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.