If not I want my money back...

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

Cloaks, yes. Horses, I doubt it.

Ok thanks.

No horses huh.

Maybe we can get an armour plated cloak DLC then. 

Yeah, or at least some dead horses lying around that you can beat.

Also, wizard hats are essential, there better be wizard hats...

• Like 3

There's already plenty of that going on in the forums here! Please refer to "In-game romance" and "Console version please!".

• Like 7

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

There better be a goddamn Kraken.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I want to go into the restaurant, order a steak, then come out later to find one less cow in the pasture :p

Oh, ok, but them cows+sheep better not be immortal (same goes for the horses) :deadhorse:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Cats, darnit. Cats, cats, cats. The entire forest should be teeming with cats, rats, and dogs of all sizes and colors, where the cacophony of all their meows, squeaks and barks, as they all constantly chase each other around trees, would break the most hardened eardrums.

...altho in a pinch, some cool cat coat-of-arms type stuff on those cloaks would at least be something. ;)

:cat:

....I wouldn't mind some horses or mules about, even if we can't ride them/use them as transport. Seems like there should be some kind of pack animal around in towns, at least. Helps with the atmosphere.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Undead in all shapes and sizes is an absolute must! :skull:

However, for every  :dragon:  I will see in PE I'll most likely :yucky:

Moving vegetable creatures would be cool, but please make them Triffids-scary, and not outright disgusting, like this:

:banana:

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Cats, cows, and horses plus walking scary plants...all wearing gandalfy wizard hats and wearing cloaks!

And then undead versions of all of the above.

There I think the wish list is sorted.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I really don't see why horses can not be in the game. If games like sacred can have them why can't project eternity. Developers are morons if they treating this like a triple A title like silly Bioware does with everyone one of their mediocre games. Animations do not have to be world class for them to consider adding horses.

Edited by Failion

Aboleths or GTFO.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I really don't see why horses can not be in the game. If games like sacred can have them why can't project eternity. Developers are morons if they treating this like a triple A title like silly Bioware does with everyone one of their mediocre games. Animations do not have to be world class for them to consider adding horses.

I imagine that planning for mounted combat takes more planning than throwing in some animations.  Particularly when you're talking about mounted party vs party combat.  (Or party on horses and cows vs zombie trees wearing cloaks riding aboleths wearing gandalf hats).

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I imagine that planning for mounted combat takes more planning than throwing in some animations.  Particularly when you're talking about mounted party vs party combat.  (Or party on horses and cows vs zombie trees wearing cloaks riding aboleths wearing gandalf hats).

It would be really jarring if the world doesn't really utilize animal as a transportation. Maybe they will handwave it with "teleportation magic is much more practical," but even then it's stretching it. They should have some horses "parked" in towns at least.

Working animals are probably not that hard to represent abstractly, probably harder to represent in a way that actually makes a difference in gameplay.

Particularly riding animals, as you then pretty much have to address mounted combat.

No horses huh.

Maybe we can get an armour plated cloak DLC then. 

Also, wizard hats are essential, there better be wizard hats...

As long as the hats are better than those in Skyrim or Dragon Age I'll be happy.

"You know, there's more to being an evil despot than getting cake whenever you want it"

"If that's what you think, you're DOING IT WRONG."

Working animals are probably not that hard to represent abstractly, probably harder to represent in a way that actually makes a difference in gameplay.

Particularly riding animals, as you then pretty much have to address mounted combat.

Unless you can only buy cowardly horses that buck you off at the merest hint of combat :deadhorse:  (closest horse/combat-related smiley we have ;) )

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

It would be really jarring if the world doesn't really utilize animal as a transportation. Maybe they will handwave it with "teleportation magic is much more practical," but even then it's stretching it. They should have some horses "parked" in towns at least.

There is no long range teleportation in P:E. source

We have discussed the possibility of short-range teleportation (i.e., within a hundred feet at most) but there is no long-range teleportation. People have a lot of different beliefs about the afterlife, but other than being able to observe souls passing through portals that appear to leave the physical world, no one is certain where souls go after they die -- or if the gods exist there.

Edited by Prometheus