• 3 weeks later...

This particular scene reminds me of the Yxunomei Lair from Icewind Dale 1, one tough beast she was.

I thought the same thing when I saw it for the first time. Something about the round rooms, diffuse lighting, underground feeling, sorta tiled floor and the anticipation of the big fight!

• 2 weeks later...

This particular scene reminds me of the Yxunomei Lair from Icewind Dale 1, one tough beast she was.

I thought the same thing when I saw it for the first time. Something about the round rooms, diffuse lighting, underground feeling, sorta tiled floor and the anticipation of the big fight!

And traps :p

I recall Chris Avellone said in an interview that a person who worked on the IWD 2 environments also is working on PE. Anybody know the name of that person? And did he/she also do the backgrounds for IWD? The IWD series really has the best 2D environments/lightning I have seen so far(together with the first Commandos game).

Edited by GreenDragon

And traps :p

I recall Chris Avellone said in an interview that a person who worked on the IWD 2 environments also is working on PE. Anybody know the name of that person? And did he/she also do the backgrounds for IWD? The IWD series really has the best 2D environments/lightning I have seen so far(together with the first Commandos game).

Not all IWD2 env. You're thinking of Hector Espinoza. Edited by C2B

• 2 months later...