The most horrifying link you'll ever click on

Ivan the Terrible

God have mercy on Leonard Nimoy's soul....

http://homepage.mac.com/evanbaumgardner/iMovieTheater6.html

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I am still trying to determine if this is SPAM, but for now know that you have permanently scarred my partner :o:(

Spam: Posting frequent, annoying, and/or nonsensical posts are not tolerated in these forums. Posting the same message to multiple forums (also known as cross-posting) is also not tolerated.

Since I've only posted this once and it's not so much annoying as an attack on one's faith in humanity and all that's good in this world, I can only assume the last definition is the one you're thinking of.

In my defense, I would argue this is not so much nonsensical as a concise philosophical argument for Nihilism.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I will have to sleep on this interpretation as Nimoy and his wee pointed Vulcan like singers are haunting me :(

respectfully,

Fionavar

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

You bloody ****. :ph34r:

I am still trying to determine if this is SPAM, but for now know that you have permanently scarred my partner :o;)

:o

I am still trying to determine if this is SPAM, but for now know that you have permanently scarred my partner :o;)

Spam: Posting frequent, annoying, and/or nonsensical posts are not tolerated in these forums. Posting the same message to multiple forums (also known as cross-posting) is also not tolerated.

Since I've only posted this once and it's not so much annoying as an attack on one's faith in humanity and all that's good in this world, I can only assume the last definition is the one you're thinking of.

In my defense, I would argue this is not so much nonsensical as a concise philosophical argument for Nihilism.

Agreed....nihilism looks mighty good right now. :(

I remember when I first saw this....I don't think I need to see it again...

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta