Chris Avellone on the KOTOR series

Yes, a Knights of the Old Republic 3 game existed in pre-production at Obsidian Entertainment.

Son of a ....

If there was ever a "dream game" that I'd wished would be made, that was it.  Thanks a lot, Lucasarts.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Utterly heartbreaking to read the part about KoTOR 3.  I wanted that game soooo badly after playing KoTOR 2, which ended up being one of my very favorite games and one that I am still playing to this day.

What's the difference between "there", "their" and "they're"?   Apparently, none.     :huh:  

The UI redesign wasn't a waste of time.  BioWare's UI sucked donkey balls, Obsidian's did not.

It was a waste of time compared to what they could have been doing during that.

Nope, Obsidian's UI made the game much easier to navigate, that is never a waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Is Julian HassatHunter by the way?

Yes, that's him.

Hi!

And the 'unreadable' name is zbyl2. Which isn't that hard to tell because 'zbyl' is pretty much in it ;)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee