question about the preorder offers and exclusivity

So I can tell the preorder offers are still the same, but is the kinect part of the game still happening or no?

and I read that the xbox 360 might get exclusive first dibs on later DLC, is that still going on or what is going on now since this game is under Ubisoft's care?

• 2 weeks later...

The Kinect I am unaware of though I did find out about a Mysterion Superhero Pack pre-order content for the Xbox 360 today at the following link. 

http://123kinect.com/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-sdcc-video-preview-sort-of-screenshots/36522/

Whether it's legit or not though I cannot say, but if it is I'm a little ticked that it's just the for the Xbox 360 at the moment. It had better come to PS3.

• 2 weeks later...

The Kinect I am unaware of though I did find out about a Mysterion Superhero Pack pre-order content for the Xbox 360 today at the following link. 

http://123kinect.com/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-sdcc-video-preview-sort-of-screenshots/36522/

Whether it's legit or not though I cannot say, but if it is I'm a little ticked that it's just the for the Xbox 360 at the moment. It had better come to PS3.

It's legit.  The only question is is it still valid.  Those were the bonuses mentioned when pre-orders were opened up before THQ went under.  But since Ubisoft is now publishing the game, who knows?  That info use to be on the game's website, but after Ubisoft updated it with their logo and whatnot, no bonuses are mentioned.

But going back to the OP, the Better with Kinect bit is still on the site/box art, so there's no reason to believe it's been removed.

• 1 month later...

WHERE do I pre-order?  The "official" website has a tab called "pre-order", but there are no links at all.  I want to pre-order the game, as well as the "Good Times with Weapons Pack" that is mentioned... but I CAN'T FIND A PLACE TO ORDER!!!!

Help?

tobywelles@yahoo.com

The official website isn't allowing me to pre-order it, but you can do so from GameStop, EB Games, Amazon .com .ca, Best Buy .com .ca, and others I'm sure just fine.

The only ones that I see specifically show the Good Times pack, are Gamestop/EB Games.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.