Gorth

Doesn't tell me much except that they're going for that peculiar type of British cartoon look. I'm getting Conker and Fable flashes.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Noob! They are obviously too fat for being Horny. :>

Graphic style looks so not Dungeon Keeper to me, I won't have a problem imagining this mobile game never existed.

• Like 2

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

looks a lot like DK2 to me

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Dead Island Epidemic - A Dead Island MOBA

“Epidemic features an immense crafting system where players can forge their weapon arsenal of choice. There will be hundreds of weapons, trinkets and items that players can craft, and once crafted, these weapons can continue to be improved to fully suit a player’s personality and play style.”

“Combining weapons and their effects and perks will offer an enormous range of possible setups and a new take on gameplay in this genre.”

MOBA is the new military shooter.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Someone should do a military shooter MOBA and clean house. 

Well, this one already has two of the currently most disgustingly oversaturated trends going: MOBA and zombies.  Might as well make a zombie military shooter/MOBA/tower defense and pack all the most disgustingly oversaturated trends going into one game.

In other news, Broken Sowrd: The Serpent's Curse trailarage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jQu1riTcYg

Conspiracies!  Curses!  Murder!  Yep, this is the Broken Sword I remember.  :dancing:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

If they made a Star Wars MOBA, it shouldn't be Jedi vs. Sith, but OT vs. NT.

Luke Skywalker beating up on child Anakin, ooh yeah.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

**looks at the new Dungeon Keeper mobile news/screencap**

What the ....

violent069a.gifea_logo.png

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Meh to the art style in the Broken Sword game, so far.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Are Meandor and Julia back at least?

Julia married a Dark Elf and mended the schism between their races. Not sure about Meandor. Merlin appears to have aged considerably, looking like the more iconic look of the wizard. Capitalist humans are the main antagonists for now and more importantly, you're not automatically evil if you play as orcs or goblins it's the choices you make which shape your alignment. 

Edited by NKKKK

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

So I found this little gem on RPS.  The most trailer trailer that ever trailered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht_csZlgz5M

dubstep - check

slo-mo - check

shaky-cam - check

shaky lettering - check

seizure inducing screen flashing - check

bits and pieces spliced together so fast it's hard to actually see much of anything - check

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Order within the next 20 minutes and we'll include a combination keychain, garden hose, and magnifying glass.  Promise to tell a friend and we'll even include a handsome deluxe genuine pleather carrying case as our free gift to you.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸