Gorth

A bit too effusive.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Will get it on next year's Steam summer sale, or the year thereafter.

Sadly it won't get to the "Please buy it!" stage SR3 reached, good deal that.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Interesting, I have no doubt it will make it to PC...the question is when :unsure:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Meanwhile, I have the edition that comes with the emergency dubstep button preordered, you humorless cheap ****s.

In case of emergency - wub wub wub wub wub

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Meanwhile, I have the edition that comes with the emergency dubstep button preordered, you humorless cheap ****s.

I just need to decide PS3 or 360.

In other news, new Humble Bundle! https://www.humblebundle.com/

It's an Origin bundle. All of EA's share is going to charity, 5 games include Steam keys.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I got it just for Dead Space 3. I loved 1, loved 2 until it froze on me. Been meaning to play through it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Guest Slinky

Nice, I was meaning to get Crysis 2 from steam sale when I see one, this one works just as well. Maybe I should someday actually play the first one too.

I have never seen a more fuddled, back and forth run-up to launch for any product. If this glimmering rumor about the PS4 releasing before Halloween is true, Xbox fans in "the rest of Europe" could be waiting up to six months for their "Day One."  

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

That's a good bundle even if I'm not interested in a single game on offer.

Same, 75% shooters, and Sims3 which everyone probably has. Still, happy enough to donate guilt-free even if I got nothing, plus never played a Burnout game before (and technically, also don't have Sims 3:High-end Loft Stuff).

Anyone know if Sims 3 disc edition content is compatible with Origin version Sims 3?

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I got it just for Dead Space 3. I loved 1, loved 2 until it froze on me. Been meaning to play through it.

Funny you say that but that's why I intend to buy this bunble :)

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/why_half_life_3_has_not_been_released_yet.html

John Lowrie, a voice actor who has worked on several Valve games including DOTA 2, Left 4 Dead, Half Life 2 and Team Fortress 2, claims that one of the reasons Half Life 3 isn't out yet is because Valve is waiting for better motion capture technology.

Here is the biggest challenge with bringing out HL3: the big thing now with FPSs is motion capture, or mo-cap. One of the great things about HL2 is that all of the characters that you meet actually look at you when they talk to you no matter where you go or stand. With mo-cap you can't do that, at least not yet. Once you film the actor doing something and capture that motion, that's what the character is going to do. This works great in movies, but when you make something interactive it gets way less interactive with mo-cap. So that's one of the things they're working on. Still nothing definitive, but I hope this helps you understand at least one of the reasons why they haven't brought out HL3 yet.

I don't feel any rage because patience is a virtue that will always be rewarded.

Right Gabe?

Jy2dD.gif

GAAAYYYYYBE???????

I've referenced this before, but William Gibson wrote (in Mona Lisa overdrive, iirc) about how the fabulously wealthy are no longer human. That the daily struggle to exist is such a core part of out existence, that the ultra rich either become inhuman in a hannibal cannibal sense or start developing all sorts of quirks. Often they'll just create problems out of thin air. In personal experience, this also applies to extremely beautiful people, perhaps even more so, because they are used to getting things for FREE instead of just having masses of the commonly accepted currency.

Now Valve seems to be proof positive that this effect also applies to companies. With legions of fanboys wanting to throw their money at them and ONLY them, they've had to develop all these odd perfectionist quirks just to have some adversity in their life. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

So if this is true, good luck to get HL3 before apocalypse haha...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/why_half_life_3_has_not_been_released_yet.html

John Lowrie, a voice actor who has worked on several Valve games including DOTA 2, Left 4 Dead, Half Life 2 and Team Fortress 2, claims that one of the reasons Half Life 3 isn't out yet is because Valve is waiting for better motion capture technology.

Here is the biggest challenge with bringing out HL3: the big thing now with FPSs is motion capture, or mo-cap. One of the great things about HL2 is that all of the characters that you meet actually look at you when they talk to you no matter where you go or stand. With mo-cap you can't do that, at least not yet. Once you film the actor doing something and capture that motion, that's what the character is going to do. This works great in movies, but when you make something interactive it gets way less interactive with mo-cap. So that's one of the things they're working on. Still nothing definitive, but I hope this helps you understand at least one of the reasons why they haven't brought out HL3 yet.

I don't feel any rage because patience is a virtue that will always be rewarded.

Right Gabe?

Jy2dD.gif

GAAAYYYYYBE???????

Andy Sirkis confirmed for Half-Life 3!

:shifty:

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸