Project eternity grafix

The Graphic in Pe look amazingly similar to lots of the 3d street art you can fine around the world . do i get it right its a 2d isoma game ,right ?

but the Character them self is 3d?. game like engine like the infinity engine when it came out  fascinated me i remember how i thought about the chess game in star-wars. but what about your thoughts if i may ask btw i only have good input from checking out PE did not even know it existed before last night jul the 22 2013 just hope i live long enough for rpg like em to play enough of them.. i allways dream t about a game like BG2 or IWD2 Just spanning a hole world not just a part of it ..your thoughts your story about such as thees games ? :) ty for your time who ever you are

I had to read the first post three times before I understood what you were saying... err, or maybe I'm still not 100% sure I did. I don't know if English is your first language, but whatever your background is, you should at least be able to get basic punctuation and capitalization right. I'm not trying to insult, but honestly that post doesn't present you very well and I'm sure you can do better if you give it some more thought.

• Like 1

PlanescapeTorment-1.jpg

I had to read the first post three times before I understood what you were saying... err, or maybe I'm still not 100% sure I did. I don't know if English is your first language, but whatever your background is, you should at least be able to get basic punctuation and capitalization right. I'm not trying to insult, but honestly that post doesn't present you very well and I'm sure you can do better if you give it some more thought.

i know English is not my best. but i have newer been good at spelling correctly. i use the auto-corrector in the browser guess my brain is not build for it

Yeah. Isometric 2D game with some 3D elements, like characters and effects.

It's not going to be the whole world, just some select locations.

PS. Nice avatar.

i imaging you are talking about my avatar in that chase thanks a lot i painted it my self some time ago for making something funny for face-book :)