Yup. There was that one time, when some developers said a game was gonna come out on a specific date (that's even more specific than "soon"), and then it actually came out later than that. Therefore, I now don't even believe that a game will EVER launch at all, until it actually does. The fact that things don't always go according to plan or that estimates aren't always accurate obviously means that words are worth nothing, and we should just assume we can't believe anything anyone from Obsidian says, ever.

I don't even believe P:E isn't actually the next Call of Duty title, until it releases, u_u. Because, you know, they said it was gonna be an IE-esque RPG... But what do we really know?! o_O

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I have been been receiving updates from Obsidian on the PE, so I am still a Backer (used PayPal) but well, I would like to see the Fulfilment site up and running as well, even if it was a bare bones one. PE is my biggest pledge to date, and I am a litle anxious the site is taking so long to put together. I hope the plans for the site has not been put on hold, just delayed.

I have been been receiving updates from Obsidian on the PE, so I am still a Backer (used PayPal) but well, I would like to see the Fulfilment site up and running as well, even if it was a bare bones one. PE is my biggest pledge to date, and I am a litle anxious the site is taking so long to put together. I hope the plans for the site has not been put on hold, just delayed.

I think the general opinion is that Obsidian will launch the site closer to the launch date than originally planned. There will be an update here and on Kickstarter when it happens, so you can't miss it.

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

I think the general opinion is...

That about sums it up: No one knows.

Obsidian needs to address it as it's becoming an issue.

Actually we do know what archmage said. Both things (site has been delayed (also because its being expanded) and there will be an update were confirmed by darren and brandon. Edited by C2B
  • Like 1