Hi there.

Sorry if this has been mentioned recently, but I don't recall the last time that we got an update on the fulfilment site. Have I missed something? Is the site up and running? This is starting to worry me because I've ordered one of the physical tiers and I'm moving next month so I need to change my details (especially since I've paid for extras on top of my original Kickstarter bid).

If it was up and running, there would be a large red panic button on the front page and all pledgers would be mailed. Be patient.

Trying to be be patient lol, but like I say moving very 300 miles away very soon.

My guess is that the fulfillment site will go live the same time as the video they are producing of the vertical slice... I suspect they'll be using that as a major marketing opportunity as it'll be featured on many gaming news sites. It'd make sense to allow people to upgrade and customise their pledges at the same time. I'm desperate to upgrade to a physical collectors edition copy as I really regret not pledging for that in the first place.

Fingers crossed =)

Currently playing: Pillars of Eternity!

but like I say moving very 300 miles away very soon.

Do not worry, the internet is not a fixed geographic phenomenon.

And they should allow you to change your address in the fulfillment site should you put it in before you move or move multiple times after your move but before the game comes out.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

It has been so long I don't even remember the details of what my pledge got me anymore, other than the game itself.  Hopefully the fulfillment site will finally come into being around the time they start releasing actual info on the game officially instead of through early alpha screenshot leaks on some german site.

It has been so long I don't even remember the details of what my pledge got me anymore, other than the game itself.  Hopefully the fulfillment site will finally come into being around the time they start releasing actual info on the game officially instead of through early alpha screenshot leaks on some german site.

Actual info on the game is constantly released? What?

Actual info on the game is constantly released? What?

Uh most of what we discuss on this site is based on tidbits from kickstarter updates and short parapraphs with almost no details that Sawyer says on other forums and sometimes here.  We don't know jack about the hard mechanics of the game other than that you have stamina as hp, wounds as a real health bar, and every class is fully featured up to level 5.  That said name one skill a fighter has?  We know they have passive stamina regen and can "control" the space around them.  But what are their actual class abilities, how many are there, what are their names, what level you get them at, how much HP do they get a level, and so on.  The game has "proficiency" style talents in game it but what are they?  We only know for sure that Crafting isn't one of them.

We really actually "know" very very little.  We "guess" at almost everything.

Edited by Karkarov

BTW if you pledged through Kickstarter, you can log in and check to see what tier you backed at. For those who can't remember.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Hopefully the fulfillment site will finally come into being around the time they start releasing actual info on the game officially instead of through early alpha screenshot leaks on some german site.

I'm still baffled by people's reference to that as a "leak," when such screenshots were blatantly published in a distributed publication.

So it was in Germany, and not here yet. If I'm going to call some people up to make movie night plans, and I call Steve up first to ask him if he's up for it, and he texts Stacy before I call and ask her, it's not like our movie night plans were leaked to Stacy, when I had planned on telling her anyway.

They had just done Rezzed, and the European community needs some love, too. We get all kinds of news that hey don't get 'til after some latency, so why not us? Doesn't mean it's secret news.

*shrug*

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Hopefully the fulfillment site will finally come into being around the time they start releasing actual info on the game officially instead of through early alpha screenshot leaks on some german site.

I'm still baffled by people's reference to that as a "leak," when such screenshots were blatantly published in a distributed publication.

So it was in Germany, and not here yet. If I'm going to call some people up to make movie night plans, and I call Steve up first to ask him if he's up for it, and he texts Stacy before I call and ask her, it's not like our movie night plans were leaked to Stacy, when I had planned on telling her anyway.

They had just done Rezzed, and the European community needs some love, too. We get all kinds of news that hey don't get 'til after some latency, so why not us? Doesn't mean it's secret news.

*shrug*

You tell him Slowpoke

• Like 1

Batman: [intimidate] "Let her go".

Joker: [Failure] "Very poor choice of words."

You tell him Slowpoke

HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT! I found a website from Germany with leaked photos on Pro....wait what?

Dang it!

Edited by Hormalakh

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

Sorry if this has been mentioned recently, but I don't recall the last time that we got an update on the fulfilment site. Have I missed something? Is the site up and running? This is starting to worry me because I've ordered one of the physical tiers and I'm moving next month so I need to change my details (especially since I've paid for extras on top of my original Kickstarter bid).

What I don't understand: Without fullfillment site how can they already know your details that you want to change? Or did they already ask us and I forgot?

What I don't understand: Without fullfillment site how can they already know your details that you want to change? Or did they already ask us and I forgot?

You gave them when you pledged.

My pledge gives me the game, Feargus' car, the first-born of the developer of my choice, a vial of MCA's blood and some cookies. It wasn't particularly expensive either, lord knows what some of the elite tiers got for their money.

• Like 4

sonsofgygax.JPG

Not that I know of. kickstarter doesn't have my address (except as part of paying british projects but there it is for verification of the payment and is not recorded (if you believe ks is operating correctly)). Amazon knows my details but I'm pretty sure that amazon won't give those details back to KS projects (they would be violating EU privacy rights).

Not that I know of. kickstarter doesn't have my address (except as part of paying british projects but there it is for verification of the payment and is not recorded (if you believe ks is operating correctly)). Amazon knows my details but I'm pretty sure that amazon won't give those details back to KS projects (they would be violating EU privacy rights).

I was under the impression that Amazon Payments gave your address as part of your payment details to the person you paid, and this was in the T&Cs.

From the privacy policy of KS: "Project Creators receive the email addresses of their backers if the project is successfully funded."

From the help page:

"If funding succeeds, funds go directly from backers' credit cards to the project creator's Amazon Payments account. There is a 14-day window for collecting and processing pledges. After that, you can transfer funds from your Amazon account to your bank account."

"Interacting with backers. ... you can: Request information from your backers (mailing address, T-shirt size, etc.) to fulfill rewards."

This all seems to indicate to me that there is probably no transfer of mailing adresses to the project.

And giving out the amazon adresses would often be useless anyway: 

1) Mailing adresses have a high probability of changing in the course of a year (12.7% in germany, higher in the USA), so most projects would have to collect addresses at fullfilment time anyway.

2) It isn't at all safe to assume that the one who paid is equal to the one who backed. Backer may have no amazon account/credit card and used a friends, the backing might be a present.

Edited by jethro

Little disappointed here, actually.  Both Torment and JA: Flashback have gotten this worked out-- and both were funded after PE.  I have yet to even hear what the parameters are going to be reference the item I get to design.  It's been 9 months.

Torment had the advantage that inxile could use the fullfillment page for wasteland2 and adapt that. Some other projects have already fullfillment sites up, but you still don't have a game nor the physical stuff promised to you. Are you somehow feeling better because you gave them your t-shirt size ? (Most projects will try to save postage by sending all physical media in one go, so you will get your stuff when the game is finished irrespective of the opening of a fullfillment site)

About the parameters of your item: I would guess they don't know themselves, because they are still designing parts of the RPG system. Case in point: The announcement and removal of item degradation. 9 months in, still at least 9 months to go.

Torment had the advantage that inxile could use the fullfillment page for wasteland2 and adapt that. Some other projects have already fullfillment sites up, but you still don't have a game nor the physical stuff promised to you. Are you somehow feeling better because you gave them your t-shirt size ? (Most projects will try to save postage by sending all physical media in one go, so you will get your stuff when the game is finished irrespective of the opening of a fullfillment site)

About the parameters of your item: I would guess they don't know themselves, because they are still designing parts of the RPG system. Case in point: The announcement and removal of item degradation. 9 months in, still at least 9 months to go.

I think they could at least start narrowing things by giving us the absolute minimum requirements.  I've heard some pretty outlandish ideas for items, and while they sound great, I think these folks are setting themselves up for a letdown.  At least figure out who all wants to make armor vs weapon vs other and let us know whether we can get uber-creative with abilities, or whether we're going to merely select from a list of potential bonuses.  Can we make whipswords and 10-pronged flails-- or are we going to be limited to the standard longsword, axe, mace, etc?

I was under the impression they had quite a bit of this worked out prior to their KS (hell, they even had a map!), and now an additional 9-months have passed.  I could have created a human being by now!  (LOL  J/k)  Anyway, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a bit of information.

Edited by Chaos Theory