BREAK BREAK - Fallout New Vegas in Steam sale

Ultimate edition £3.74!

How the **** can you NOT buy at that price.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Quite easily.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Already got it and bought every bit of DLC since its release?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think I've bought this game five (if not six) times.

I still want to make another playthrough or two, I'll just have to clear out some of my backlog.

These are the ones I rmember.

Once on PS3 (spent most time on that version).

When I got a decent PC, I bought that version. Bought all the DLC.

Bought vanilla version to someone.

Bought vanila version + all DLC to someone.

Bought Ultimate Edition to my brother.

Edited by Labadal
  • Like 1

Already got it and bought every bit of DLC since its release?

I bought two copies to sit in reserve as gifts.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bought the Ultimate Edition a few days go. Originally had the 360 version when it first came out but never tried any of the DLCs.

Any recommended mods?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Sawyers Mod (must have), F3NV Weather, EVE, Weapon Retexture Project, Interior Lighting Overhaul, Delay DLC, The Mod Configuration Menu and Immersive HUD

Danke. Sawyer's mod looks to be a hardcore roolz overhaul. Impressive.

Other than making the game tougher, what makes it more enjoyable/better when compared to vanilla hardcore rules?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

Sawyers Mod (must have), F3NV Weather, EVE, Weapon Retexture Project, Interior Lighting Overhaul, Delay DLC, The Mod Configuration Menu and Immersive HUD

Danke. Sawyer's mod looks to be a hardcore roolz overhaul. Impressive.

Other than making the game tougher, what makes it more enjoyable/better when compared to vanilla hardcore rules?

It's hard to quantify really, I've done one playthrough with it and I really enjoyed how it prolonged the challenge and made scavenging/crafting much more important.  Best thing to do is check out the changelog, he spells it all out :)

Bought the last few DLCs, going to install it after I (1)replay BGT, (2) play Shadowrun Returns, (3)play Torchlight 2.

Wals, I think you should make it a mission to clock 10000 hours into it.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Ok. Started playing and I'm immediately noticing the drain on my H20, food, and sleep meters. I played hardcore mode before but Sawyer's mod is taking it to another step. Already thinking of bumping up my survival skills. Any pack mule mods out there??

Bought the last few DLCs, going to install it after I (1)replay BGT, (2) play Shadowrun Returns, (3)play Torchlight 2.

Wals, I think you should make it a mission to clock 10000 hours into it.

In fairness not all of those hours are mine. Only about 2/3rds.

-Elwood Blues

• 2 weeks later...

The Zenimax Fallout games/DLC are 75% off today for the Quakecon weekend sale. NV:UE is $5 again.

In case there by chance happens to be someone here who doesn't yet own it, even after the summer sale.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/quakecon1

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.