Welcome syn2083!

Fionavar

It is with gratitdue that I welcome & introduce syn2083 to the Skeeter community! He has agreed to help with the TechFAQ and share some of his gifts and skills with the community. I am most honoured and affirmed by his offering!

with respect,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

*waves*

Welcome, and thanks for helping to keep the TechFAQ going!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm late as usual (I blame time zones). Welcome :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yes. We just all switch to using Star Dates. If that fails, we can try UTC :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Star dates could work, or we can go with the insane metric time system, or simply abolish AM/PM and base time solely on a rotation scale of the earth on its axis, and crossed by the orbit around the sun!

Or, just keep time as it is.. either way. ;)

• Like 1

I wholeheartedly welcome the beginning of a large, overwrought and complicated public sector bureaucracy for our moderators.

(Welcome)