Torment: Tides of Numenera Steam Group

Anaeme

• 4 weeks later...

As will I, likely, because it's an easy way for me to have the game on my Linux and Windows installation concurrently.  If the game uses cloud sync, I can even easily share save games between OSs.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I've gone for the DRM-free options of single player games, generally: I've ignored Conquistador, Larry and Shadowrun for Steam (indeed I didn't bother asking for a complimentary Steam key for the former, which they were offering on request). However I do see the value in some cases - I went for the Steam version of Monaco because I really can't rely on multiplayer partners to figure out setting up the unencumbered version. (The alternative would have required setting up Hamachi for virtual LAN play)

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I actually prefer Steam. I've actually bought steam versions of games I already own because its easier than digging out the install discs, and the games install discreetly while I'm doing other stuff.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 2 months later...

I am for sure. Having games on steam is much more convenient for me than keeping track of a lot of different outlets.

This.  The whole anti-Steam stance is often amusing.  

Save RPGs

Saying Dragon Age 2 is the worst recent Bioware RPG is like saying the Ferrari California is the worst Ferrari. It's still a Ferrari; an elite, top-tier, without much competition in today's industry.