Best Police in the World

obyknven

Best Police in the World  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What country have best Police in the World

I'll link another personal favourite from earlier this year, mostly because of the perfect swan dive I managed to execute to evade that Audi a bit higher up on that pedestrian street :p

http://www.hs.fi/videot/Pelti+rytisi+hurjan+takaa-ajon+p%C3%A4%C3%A4tteeksi+-+tallentui+videolle/v1305659898942

Admittedly, the busker adds quite a bit to it.

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

"There are places where cops are not hated, Captain. But in those places you wouldn't be a cop."

The Long Goodbye

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Most criminal attorneys strive to have an excellent working relationship with the police... because when someone demands a lawyer, it's often up to the police to find one for them unless they are "old hands" and already have a regular one. Also, you can generally safely consider yourself to be in the top firm in the county when they turn to you with their own legal problems. :)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

And it's a wonder some people dislike the police. But I'm sure a video of a 'good' cop giving a homeless guy a shoe or some kid candy will show up.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I went with the Scandis in general. Of the countries listed Russia probably has the most bribable. The US shoots the most dogs. The French are the most ineffectual. The UK arrest the most civilians defending their property, and the Germans have the most paperwork.

"You know, there's more to being an evil despot than getting cake whenever you want it"

"If that's what you think, you're DOING IT WRONG."

And it's a wonder some people dislike the police. But I'm sure a video of a 'good' cop giving a homeless guy a shoe or some kid candy will show up.

Actually shooting the pit bull was justified.  Pit bulls don't mess around, that cop was a second away from getting bit and he got off a perfect shot.  The humane thing to do would have been to administer a kill shot at that point.  Also they were there to help the homeless guy having a seizure.  It's something city cops deal with on a regular basis.

The second clip is terrible. 

There was a recent one where they blasted the dog after arresting the owner (made the mistake of filming them, really) - http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/graphic-video-shows-police-shooting-dog-during-arrest-170457073.html

All things considered though, pretty sweet deal to be a cop in NA. At least in terms of standards.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Of the countries listed Russia probably has the most bribable.

I think you are really don't understand what this mean. Our Police is part of our society, they too long work as Militia, they are not alien for common people and interests of common people is more important fo them than interests of government. Because this they can don't opress people, can be "bribed" as you say. Meanwhile interests of Elite / Government is more important for classical Police, they are pure repressive tool and common people can't "bribe" them.

http://youtu.be/g9Ep3Nu9nhY

We've had so many dog shootings here that they've actually passed a law on it.

Disappointing it's needed, here's hoping the training is actually done and takes and it's not just giant lip service.

Do you like BDSM? :)

Sadly enough that's one of the mild cases of police brutality.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

If I remember correct, the dancing swede was a fake or comedy stuff or something like that.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

It's a damn good thing we don't have any real Russians on the forum of their opinion of the Russian police's incorruptibility would be truly a marvel to witness.

Actually, can someone please invite a Russian in? I feel we're missing out.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Group of students attack a few policemens and beat them, but OMON arrived and restore order. Scary Russian police brutality blah-blah. Imagine such things in Murica.

http://youtu.be/iJ7Exg6NgLc

Drunk bully want problems with police

http://youtu.be/ARoRO3qCx2I

Russian police avoid using force without reason, and  obviously avoid wound / kill people (or animals).