Samsung trolls Apple, WIN

Ah a hoax. Would have been pretty funny though.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

It would be apt though, $1b is pocket change for both companies. But anyway, the sum is no longer that high anyway post the latest appeal, and it's still not been exhausted so the figure will change yet again.

That said, there's plenty of genuine humour to be found in the sparring, such as the "you're apologising it wrong" shenanigans.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I would imagine if it wasn't a hoax there's probably a law against it anyway. I believe shops in the UK are legally entitled to reject small coin denominations for payment over a certain amount on their discretion. Likewise despite the myth, postal stamps are not legal tender that bus drivers have to accept : p

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

I would imagine if it wasn't a hoax there's probably a law against it anyway. I believe shops in the UK are legally entitled to reject small coin denominations for payment over a certain amount on their discretion. Likewise despite the myth, postal stamps are not legal tender that bus drivers have to accept : p

In the UK you have no right of service. It's always at the owners discretion. The same way they refuse Scottish bank notes. The only excpetion si know of are when it's linke dto equalities legislation like that business with homosexuals kissing in a pub.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.