Update #57: Hello again for the first time...

So the best gear will likely be Vailian in make?

I dunno about that... maybe the most technologically advanced gear, though.

Technology doesn't always make things better. Look at plastic parts today, 8P.

"Hey, plastic is a new technology we've mastered, SO WE MADE YOUR DOOR HINGES OUT OF PLASTIC INSTEAD OF METAL! 8D! What? Oh, sure, you're gonna get about 500 uses outta that door, tops, before they snap off. But don't worry! The new ones will be SO CHEAP THANKS TO PLASTIC! 8D!"

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Don't give those greedy door hinge companies ideas.

You're absolutely right. Whether or not they bolster their greed could... *puts on shades* hinge upon my discretion. 8)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

You know I'd love to see the devs on the forums a little more, I've been missing you guys over there. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

I'll try to post less. I'm sure my 1,000-word posts of androidish analysis aren't helping them want to read more. :)

Really, though, I just figure they're busy (and with good reason... I mean no upsettedness/negativity in this). So, every time I think "Man, haven't seen too many dev posts lately," I just think "Oh wow... just think how many extra diligence points are ticking off of their persons and into the Project: Eternity Qual-gress Bar of Completenessitudity! 8D!"

(Note: "Qual-gress" = Quality + Progress.)

Bring on the Benny Hill style battles and arenas!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.