Project Eternity @ Rezzed

How about letting your backers know what you'll show at rezzed?

Can we expect prototype gameplay?

Can we expect new information?

You didn't even mention it in this week's update... so perhaps we should expect nothing new?

Saturday 22nd June
12pm - Panel: How can new business models improve PC gaming?
1pm - Total War: Rome 2
2pm - A look back at Frozen Synapse and a look forward to Frozen Endzone
3pm - Dreamfall Chapters
4pm - Project Eternity
5pm - Sir, You Are Being Hunted

(eurogamer will stream it online: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-18-rezzed-developer-sessions-to-be-streamed-online )

Edited by Zed
  • Like 1

If they are going to reveal something big, I doubt they would want to spoil it too early.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Very nice. One question however (based on the expanded map we see at around the 37 minute mark,) I seem to remember being told at some point that the Dyrwood area was set in the southern hemisphere, with the equator to the north. Thus wouldn't it make more sense for the Vaillian Republics, and its darker complected natives to be to the north of the Dyrwood? Is this a product of the migration of nations that Mr Sawyer was referencing with the Elven shelterfolk, did the Vaillians also migrate southwards? They certainly seem to be favouring warmer, more european clothing than the more mediterranean garbed Aedyreans.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!