Seeing this forum still alive gives me great happiness.

I remember that when TOR turned out to be a lore butcher for me and the game fell through (in my opinion, not everyone's) I kind of got sad and left this forum for some years. I enjoyed coming here to speculate about where Revan and the Exile went after the games. I remember the anticipation, everyone hoping we'd get a new KOTOR that delved into these questions. Hours upon hours of reading fun speculative threads and contributing to them influenced my childhood, as I was pretty young when I started KOTOR (not sure how young, I'm 19 now). 

I don't know what prompted me to search this forum again, but I did, and I'm glad I did. Its good to see that there is still some community interest in this game, and that the mods themselves are still getting worked on! 

Anywho, I had an idea. We should create a thread that compiles all known links/downloads/content that is out there about KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 and see if it can get stickied. The reason for this is because eventually all that stuff will get drowned out, as much of it already has by TOR. Its not anyone's fault, but when you search for KOTOR stuff that you used to be able to find easily, TOR stuff comes up instead. This happens with many games (such as when trying to find PlanetSide 1 stuff on the internet, only PlanetSide 2 stuff shows up). I think it would be cool if we could create a compilation thread of everything on the internet about the KOTOR games. Examples: 

• Fan fiction
  • Fan art
  • Walkthroughs/tutorials/guides
  • Mods
  • Links to videos that show cut content
  • etc

Anyways, going to be downloading KOTOR 2 now and trying it with some mods, as I have never done that yet. 

Cheers, 

Albion72

"Alive" is relative, but it exists and I think most of the forum history is available here, even if you need some good search-fu if looking for specifics ;)

Games are occasionally dirt cheap on steam (like $2.50 each) when on sale. That version of Kotor2 works with the TSLRCM mod too.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein