Lmfao nice! Love at the end making fun of the release date thing thats been going on.

Sadly ubisoft shoulda released it during a time of low competition (cough summer time cough) to maximize sales and such. I dont think its gonna get the credit and publicity its due BC of the other releases which are usually AAA titles during that time.

But in the end cannot @#&$ing wait cor this game to come out :)

• Like 2

Lmfao nice! Love at the end making fun of the release date thing thats been going on.

That's just what I was thinking! xD

I hope it comes out this holiday season though, not the one after. =(

"Not I, though. Not I," said the hanging dwarf.

Wishful thinking, I know, but I'm hoping "some holiday season" like July 4th. :)

Wishful thinking, I know, but I'm hoping "some holiday season" like July 4th. :)

True, it would keep it from coming out two or three years from now like I fear, but still keep it from getting drowned out by the competition like you fear. I wouldn't mind it coming out Summer 2014 for that reason. I hope the creators realize this and change their minds again, though we'll just have to wait and see.

"Not I, though. Not I," said the hanging dwarf.

Here is the trailer... with an interview with Trey and Matt.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.