What you did today

Rosbjerg

Lions give you a manly scratch. I shan't go into detail on what you get from a house cat.

Don't you know, all house cat's think of themselves as the lions and tigers.. but not bears.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

A bottle of Maker's Mark is calling my name which is good because I need a drink

You sir, are a man of impeccable taste.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

My initial thought was they were hitting you up for alimony, based on 'fielding'. Second assumption was you sleeping with them in sequence or something similar.

Alas, these days the big brain says 'No', and means it. Mad as a cogwheel souffle. The lot of them.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

i died today ;( i now haunt my computer, it's not all bad though, i can still access the internet and play some games (as i am in a pretty crappy MacBookPro) i  wish i could have haunted a high end gaming rig, at least then i could play skyrim, playing games while you are haunting a computer is kinda trippy because i can experience the game like interact and feel everything, well to an extent i can only interact with objects that are programmed to be intractable, needless to say why i would want to inhabit a high end PC to play skyrim. god i'm bored.

• Like 2

ANIME!!!!!

i died today ;( i now haunt my computer, it's not all bad though, i can still access the internet and play some games (as i am in a pretty crappy MacBookPro) i  wish i could have haunted a high end gaming rig, at least then i could play skyrim, playing games while you are haunting a computer is kinda trippy because i can experience the game like interact and feel everything, well to an extent i can only interact with objects that are programmed to be intractable, needless to say why i would want to inhabit a high end PC to play skyrim. god i'm bored.

Dude whatever you are smoking I want some, it sounds great :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Dude whatever you are smoking I want some, it sounds great :biggrin:

i think it was called... purple haze? i honestly can't remember. i just have this strange craving for chocolate chip ice-cream and hotdogs...

Edited by keiichimorisato98
  • Like 1

ANIME!!!!!

I've just had a couple of mornings in a row where somethings woken me up early..and I haven't been able to get back to sleep. Just been left in that daze on the borders of consciousness for a few hours, which leaves you feeling pretty crappy and makes it really hard to actually get out of bed without significant bursts of willpower. That's what a good cup of tea is for...

Still, the day progresses.

South Africa is playing England in the ICC Champions Trophy (international  one day cricket  tournament) and we are getting our asses kicked. Its the semi-finals and we are 76-7. :down:

That's the one thing that really annoys me about Cricket is the inconsistency around performance.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

You'll get over it when you're 4 days and 1 year from being 40.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Or you'll realize that one never truly becomes an "adult." Just more wrinkly.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

When I turned 30 I realized that when I was 22 I really liked this girl who was dating a 30 year old guy. At the time I had been wondering how I could copete with a 30 year old. At 30 I realized that the only difference was that I no longer had any illusions about being 30 being anything special...

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

It's odd how one can feel like one has changed so much, and yet also so little, over the years. :biggrin:

At least my love for cute kittahs will never change! :cat:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Taking a break from trying to focus my mind and instead dealing with the joys of organising my mothers drug supplies.

Oh metformin and chlorphenamine and co-amilofruse and amlodopine and gliclazide and  ramapril and.. and .. and...and..(well, lets just say a fair few others) how we love the medical containers and the joys of popping packets open...

Or you'll realize that one never truly becomes an "adult." Just more wrinkly.

I became "a dolt".

It was (nearly) phonetically the same, and easier to achieve.

:yes:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Give Belldandy about 24 minutes and she'll get ya sorted out

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Realized that in 4 days and 1 year I'm gonna be 30.. Feels good, but also very strange. Suddenly "being an adult" is a lot harder to dismiss. ;)

"Being an adult" is relative and subjective. The older I get the more I realize that there is no real defined path to  adulthood or maturity, it differs from person to person. In Africa we have 16 year old's who are the parents to there younger siblings due to the fact the parents are either dead or away. I believe life is a constant journey of self-discovery if you allow it to be.

And always remember " you don't stop having fun when you get old, you get old when you stop having fun"  :grin:

John Milton 

Well, today is my day of training and tomorrow is my first "solo" run.

Good luck, sorry I haven't been following your job hunt. Where are you working now?

John Milton 

I'm driving a van to and from the airport.

Similar pay to McDonalds, but better people I'm working with.

• Like 2

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Stayed up too late. Slept too little. Will probably do it again through tomorrow.

During one of my short naps, I had a terrible dream where my hubby was leaving me for some friend of ours, and I killed him in a fit of rage. That was ... disturbing. :blink: Too much Wicked Attraction last week, perhaps?

Asked a few of my friends to waterboard me, they all refused. I've always wanted to know if its really THAT bad as people say; I mean, those who voluntarily got water boarded didn't even last 6 seconds. I want to sate my curiosity. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet.