Putin's Divorce

Walsingham

As some of you will already know, Vladimir Putin has announced he is going to get divorced.

I think that out of a spirit of forumal fraternity we should mobilise immediately.

I firmly believe that with our combined writing talent we can compose a love letter from obyknven to Vlad that willl be so jaw-droppingly fantastic that he'll have no option but to immediately elope with her to Archangel.

In your own time, gentlemen... engage.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Why not from us, on behalf of Oby?

Dear Mr. Putin,

First of all, I want to say that we here at the Obsidian (a bourgeois American capitalist company) forum are devoted fans of you. I mean, not like that fan club you made yourself, but more in a natural 'admire your craziness' kinda way. What we want to say is that you're semi-fascist, paranoid, male chauvinistic and bareback "Russian cowboy" style, has really inspired us. Not to compare you with brokeback, unless you were thinking about a male bear of course..

Naturally we all have a huge mancrush on you, so we found it extremely unbelievable to hear about your ex wife's impending doom.. I mean divorce.. and as consolation (or tribute - depending?) we wanted to offer a viable substitute.

So here inclosed, gagged and prebondaged - we present Oby (our nickname for him). We hope you will have as much joy out of him as we have had.

With endless love

The Obsidian (a bourgeois American capitalist company) Forums.

• Like 6

Fortune favors the bald.

Dear Mr/Dr/President Putin,

I hear ya brother. A lot of us have gone through what you are about to go through. It is a hard time on everyone involved, especially the kids.

It may stink at first, but eventually you will find things to do to get you distracted from what was you old life, married with kids, and on to your new one, with in my case, is split custody with my kids, and in yours; whatever the judge thinks is fair or however you decide it how to handle it.

Just a friendly reminder: I don't know how religious you are, or what religion you are if any; but if it is one that thinks that divorce is a sin: There are in fact degrees of sin, and divorce is much less of a one than murder, or whatever it was that you may or may not have tried to do with Viktor Yushchenko.

And remember: If you're every feeling lonely and a bit down in the dumps, there is always this:

russia.jpg

That's you big guy!

You'd probably be beating them off with a sick in no time!

20sfuyo.jpg

• Like 2

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I am feeling it now. That's some love.

Enoch? I reckon you could lay some mellow jazz on this mission.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I guess this is her replacement ?

alina-kabaeva.jpg

And a rhythmic gymnast too, apparently.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Dear Vladimir,

We(the Obsidian Forum Community) would like to either express our sincere condolences on the deterioration of your marriage or congratulate you on dumping the old ball and chain, depending on your feelings(if you can feel that is) pertaining to your divorce. Either way, we inferior westlings would like to present a humble tribute to your greatness. This will be the large box with several holes in it that likely smells of urine and feces by the time you read this letter.

Enclosed in said box is an individual known to us as obyknven, who we affectionately call Oby. This fine specimen(frankly we aren't sure if Oby is a male or female) will serve as your loyal companion, humble servant, Internet Propagandist/Spam-Bot, and sex doll. We assure you that Oby comes in pristine condition(unless Wals made Oby play an obscene amount of FO:NV) and will help you fill the hole that your ex-wife's abscence will cause, or at least give you a hole to fill to pass the time.

With love, admiration, and a good deal of fear,

Obsidian Forum Community.

PS, Oby either feeds on or produces large quantities of bat****, bull****, and warped reality logic. We advise deducing which is the case and taking the appropriate course of action.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

You guys make me laugh :biggrin:

But I will say that Putin is in very good shape considering who he is, he strikes me as someone who could defend himself in a fight. That's not common for presidents generally

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

One of Putin's daughters is married to a Dutchman (who somehow enjoyed meteoric rise in Russian business circles), when said son-in-law was beaten up by an oligarkh's bodyguard both the bodyguard and his employer somehow ended up in gulag.

Edited by Drudanae
  • Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

You guys make me laugh :biggrin:

But I will say that Putin is in very good shape considering who he is, he strikes me as someone who could defend himself in a fight. That's not common for presidents generally

Focus please, Bruce. I want you to bring in some of that good sangoma medicine. I should think Putin would need a more forthright possibly threatening angle to get him fired up.

-Elwood Blues