***UNOFFICAL KOTOR 2 : THE SITH LORDS FAQ***

I think the potential for force adept characters is really cool. Though assuming that this follows along with the other Star Wars lit, etc., they wouldn't be Jedi. It would be like a party member who has some sort of feat that grants them extremely good luck in battle, or always wins their business deals. What would be even sweeter is if HK47 was a force adept. I seem to remember reading about a machine that was able to manipulate the force somewhere, but it only happens to the machines that have practically taken on their own sentience, which I believe HK has. They'd better bring him back for this game, I'll be sad if they don't. He was my favorite character, plus he would IMO make the most sense to bring back out of anyone. :p

Great they mention Revan, but what about Bastillia? My biggest concern is story. Next is they mention you will not start as a Jedi(again). Please no 8 hrs of non-Jedi Talis again! I played through once then cheated all the other times so I could start as a Jedi(should say almost start).

Guest Darth Banooby7

I hope the chars. are as interesting. and, given that i'm a guy, i hope the new female lover is as great as Bastila, or even better. B)

let's hope there's more than one!

:rolleyes:

/Don't you need somebody to love?

My, oh my... are you a pervert ;)

Imagine a handful of mother-in-laws like Bastilas mother... :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

all I hope is that some parts of the jedi clothing will look flowing and not as if attached to their limbs. and i wanna know what happen after the star forge what happen to bastilia, and revan... will there be new races to join you like a zabrakian or mirilian chich.

and that facial system??? I hated that why couldn't they allow us to customize the face i mean who else besides me wanted some sith face paint...

let's hope there's more than one!

:)

/Don't you need somebody to love?

Ditto. The sole romances in KotOR sucked!

Not to imply that Bastila/Carth vs. Celibacy was a hard choice. Just... meager.

P.S. The first to mention Juhani; dies.

:)

Since you guys at Obsidian did not start the business yesterday, I expect hugely improved replayability.

I can see how the game being developed both for XBox and PC makes hard to acomplish that, but wether you gave us much different classes, with real impact on gameplay, or develop a less restrictive multi-branched story , I expect to replay The Sith Lords more than twice.

Oh, and I am eager to see those added combat animations.

Otherwise, I trust you, so ... see you in February.

You are a veteran of the Mandalorian war who was in exile from the recent events. You are the last known Jedi left and it is up to you to decide a future for yourself and the Jedi order.

eh??? so what were all the other dudes 4 years ago in the timeline? padawans? there were some jedi and masters left, as i recall...

maybe you meant the last known jedi who had participated in that particular war...

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

If they made Kotor2 a post-apocalyptic crpg set in the ruins of Taris, I could live with one big planet

we might actually see Taris again. remember- the cities were destroyed, not the planet itself. maybe those dudes found their promised land. after all, they were deep down on the planet surface, right?

so, someone could have survived on taris after all. visiting the ruins of taris could be an option.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

Will KOTOR 2 fulfil the most important expectations?

Storyline

Variety- Large worlds, many items, many choices

Also what else do you hope to include as a major improvment.

PS After playing KOTOR again i came to the conclusion that combat is just fine but more animations are needed.

I say robes would only be good if you can wear them over what your character is wearing and you can cut the hood on and off on it aint no sense in having different robes that you can only wear hoods with certain ones. I say it should be like when in on the equip page if you press the white button your character cuts their hood on.

also if you meet revan again he should be able to join you if your using a good game and you beat the first game as a good guy. but if you went evil and your character is evil he joins you. or fight him if your good and he was evil.

also i think he might return if you go to lucasarts home page for kotor 2 they have a pic of a jedi wearing the light side revan costume.

truth be told i think they should imprve the clothe graphics and add new ones to replace th old ones. it didn't make sense how a padawan's uniform looked just like a masters uniform. every class should have it's own clothes for each ranking. and

if your an evil sith master people should sometimes fear you depending on your ranking because i had master sense and had fully red dark side. when i went to korriban they talked to my character as if he was some young fool. i wanted to slay them right then and there but i had to wait... i think that needs to be fixed.

I agree hoods should be equipable. Perhaps they can be equipable when paused...I doubt a button will be assigned to hoods.  :unsure:

well i suppose they did have a button that made you wave your weapons around (Y when you werent in combat mode) so if they couldnt fill all the buttons with functions they might just add something frivolous like that to keep you entertained for 5 minutes (well i say 5 but the truth is whenever i had to run alot i always hacked on the Y button just to hear the lovely sound of my lighstabres')

Also the oldest human remains ever found were 160,000 years old (aprox.)