***UNOFFICAL KOTOR 2 : THE SITH LORDS FAQ***

Hey Ihave two questions first off what are the races of the people you will meet and the NPCs that will follow you?

And will we get to find out what happened to the original KOTOR charaters like HK-47, Zaalbar and all the other memorable team mates, because the majority of them like Jolee would have to have had some kind of interesting things hapen to them after Revan, well I hope you can answer my questions, please?

Hey Ihave two questions first off what are the races of the people you will meet and the NPCs that will follow you?

And will we get to find out what happened to the original KOTOR charaters like HK-47, Zaalbar and all the other memorable team mates, because the majority of them like Jolee would have to have had some kind of interesting things hapen to them after Revan, well I hope you can answer my questions, please?

Well, I suppose the most logical thing would be if the party that followed you (Revan) through thick and thin in the original KOTOR, will still be following Revan in KOTOR 2, wherever he's ran off to.

Play the game and find out, be the apprentice and than have one the next go

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Atton Rand

Kreia

Bao Dur

Mira

Possibly Atris

Mandalore

A Wookie

HK-50

T3-M4

Visas Marr

Handmaiden

Disciple

If Handmaiden and Disciple are based on your PC's gender,would they count as one or two? And if Handmaiden is nothing more then the LS version of Marr would Disciple,Handmaiden,and Marr all count as one? Or at least Marr and Handmaiden be considered one?

And I think Hk-50 is a Temp/Trask like character and pry won't count towards an actuall slot. Doesn't mean there won't be a HK droid in there though.

And there is the character seen in the screens and trailer that we have no info on. May or may not be a party member.

Some of the characters from kotor2 you meet while playing the game, I have heard! But I cannot say who it is! :thumbsup:

Revan "mysteriously disappeared", you are an "exiled jedi"... hm... Revans fate will be revealed... Hm... Are there any connection here? Hm...

Since we have already been told that the PC isn't Revan! the only connection I can see if that they both left republic space in the last 8 years and both have returned/will return in this game. Oh and they are both Jedi. :D

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Revan "mysteriously disappeared", you are an "exiled jedi"... hm... Revans fate will be revealed... Hm... Are there any connection here? Hm...

Since we have already been told that the PC isn't Revan! the only connection I can see if that they both left republic space in the last 8 years and both have returned/will return in this game. Oh and they are both Jedi. :D

Revan would probably not appear in kotor2.

Revan would probably not appear in kotor2.

Well since the devs and LA have been rather tight lipped about whether or not he and bastila will ruturn it leaves us on this board to theorize that either they will have him return in TSL or they will merely have what has happened to him be told through the eyes of his crew mates. But since it has been said that reven dissapeared on Korriban I would think he would be the only person who knew where he went and why (ofcourse there is always bastila going with him unless ofcourse you killed her on a DS playthrough).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png