***UNOFFICAL KOTOR 2 : THE SITH LORDS FAQ***

There might even be a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny chance the city on the picture is Courusant. But my guess would be a Courusant, Taris like planet, or maby just another planet with a huge city. But again i might be wrong. However it sure would be fun to go to Courusant.

We do go to Coruscant :p

WHEN? Coruscant is almost destroyed according to all the articals I read. And then it gets re-built for the time of the council and then we dont hear about until after Vader

There might even be a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny chance the city on the picture is Courusant. But my guess would be a Courusant, Taris like planet, or maby just another planet with a huge city. But again i might be wrong. However it sure would be fun to go to Courusant.

We do go to Coruscant :p

WHEN? Coruscant is almost destroyed according to all the articals I read. And then it gets re-built for the time of the council and then we dont hear about until after Vader

Well I just made a search and it seems to be just rumour at the moment, nothing confirmed yet that I can find, I knew I'd heard something about it though ;)

It sure would be fun if Coruscant is in the game. I always found Coruscant to be the most interesting planet.

However as Darth Sirius wrote it is just a rumour at the moment, but the pictures from the huge city sure gives me hope that we might get to see Coruscant.

Please excuse my english, it's not my original language.

That desert planet looks very very very Tatooine-ish

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I hope there are quite a few places that are non-story related, such as yavin station where you can get exp. and items and the like, without having to actually go there to progress the story.

This to me is often the best part of the games. I'm pretty sure that the dev's know it, and I will be very upset if they don't have areas where we can go, do stuff, and not have it affect the game if we decide to pass.

Well, it'd be cooll if they were at least linked somehow, not necessary or integral to the story but expanding on consequences and showing the main plot affecting the setting, like saving people from a Sith bombardment or helping a resistance movement or something.

i think it would be cool just to have a figting arena...like in the first one you had taris, i liked it alot but kind of sad that it didnt last longer.

Hopefully something like that is going or just like a big figting arena where you just got a little full on war going on everyone vs everyone and just like in the last one you cant die. I know i would enjoy that

I hate people who use the name of turn of the century German authors, also people who really just hate star wars and are "high fantasy" fans who see this as an excuse to bash star wars......

I wish this game would just come out so the people who are going to complain about how they are so beyond its plot and what not can start talking about how they are too smart for some other game.

I hate people who complain all the time and never see the irony in being a complainer complaining about complaining

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

truely there is some ;)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

if you are allowed to take an apprentice you shoudl be able to train your apprentice in a trianing room, whetehr on a world or have one built on teh EBON hawk, and teach them speed and skills and stuff

Iif you dont have an apprentice it woudl still be cool to spar against other members of your party and maybe gain/learn some extra skills/feats ,stuff or exp on the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Planets:

Peragus

Telos (Carth's homeworld)

Nar Shadda

Korriban (Sith home world)

Onderon

Dxun (Jungle like planet)

Dantoine

Citedal Station

The Harbinger

The Party:

The PC

Atton Rand (Carth like guy)

kreia

Boa Dur (Zabark)

Mira (Female bounty hunter)

Atris (Someone similer to Joole but a girl)

Silver armor man (Possibly a Mandiloreren)

Wookie (He has not been confirmed)

HK-47/50

T3-M4

Villains:

Darth Sion (He looks like he's about to fall apart)

Darth Nihilis (Mask Sith Guy)

Darth sith women

New Force Powers:

Battle Meditation

Force Sight

Force Clairvoyance

Force Rage

Force Scream

Force Crush

Master Heal

Force Fury

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

The Party:

The PC

Atton Rand

kreia

Boa Dur

Mira

Atris

Silver armor man (Possibly a Mandiloreren)

HK-50

T3-M4

Have we heard (offically) if Boa Dur is the zabark?

As far as I know its never been said that HK-50 will be able to join our party, atleast not offically anyway. All we know is that HK will be on Peragus and causing problems for the inhabitants of Peragus.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

There

Planets:

Peragus Station (A mining faculty)

Telos (Carth's homeworld)

Nar Shadda (Once was a place of luxury but turns into a criminal haven)

Korriban (Sith home world)

Onderon

Dxun (Jungle like planet)

Dantoine (Remains of the Jedi academy)

Citedal Station

The Harbinger

The Party:

The PC

Atton Rand (Carth like guy)

kreia (Someone similer to Joole but a girl)

Boa Dur (Zabark)

Mira (Female bounty hunter)

Atris

Silver armor man (Possibly a Mandiloreon)

HK-47/50

T3-M4

Villains:

Darth Sion (He looks like he's about to fall apart, we know you econter him On Peragus, In the sewers of Onderon, On board the republic cruiser 'Harbringer' )

Darth Nihilis (Mask Sith Guy)

Darth sith women

New Force Powers:

Battle Meditation

Force Sight

Force Clairvoyance

Force Rage

Force Scream

Force Crush

Master Heal

Force Fury

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

o:) Hi Folks

I'm new to the forums and have a question for KOTOR2

Been awhile since I've been off studying too hard o:)

What happens with the Lightside and Darkside, can someone elaborate it for me.

In the trailer its says if you stay of the Darkside your companions will FOLLOW and the Lightside, the characters will feel the wrath of the darkside? Is that correct.

Tell me what else is there to be expected with the characters interactions... o:)