Is there conclusive evidence that Delaware

There are a lot of rumours and articles floating around the web, but is there any definite proof?

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Who is that, skulking over the plains! It is Ozymandias, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He grunts gutterally:

"I'm seriously going to punch you into the danger zone, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

No

There is a *lot* of circumstantial evidence though, that they are making Kotor2. Nothing that combines Kotor2 with Delaware though :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What? Didnt that article show you anything? Yes Delaware is definatly KOTOR 2

The article (which looked genuine) linked Kotor2 to Obsidian, not to Delaware. O.J. Simpsons lawyer would win a case, if that was the only "evidence" against him :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I do think that the next (first) game from Obsidian is going to be Kotor2. I'll just argue against that it has been definitely "proven" :p